Walmart Store #4521 / treatment of customer
I was a customer today in this Wal-mart and was the vicitm of a crime that occurred in their parking lot. Insted of being treated like the victim that I was, I was treated like the criminal. I have never been so upset as I was by a store assistant manager who didn't see the seriousness of the situation. 2 wheels were stolen from my car and my car was vandalized. I tried to ask about the video cameras in the parking lots, he refused to tell me anything and even refused to talk to me about the crime. Is this how Walmart trains it management staff to handle these situations?
Why do we law abiding citizens put up with this?
More Walmart Store #4521 Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - itunes gift cards
- Walmart Stores - assistant manager mike in amsterdam ny supercenter
- Walmart Stores - paint department
- Walmart Stores - assault at the door by employee 
- Walmart Stores - not receiving my deposit for returning my empty coolant ac cans