Walmart Store #4521 / treatment of customer
I was a customer today in this Wal-mart and was the vicitm of a crime that occurred in their parking lot. Insted of being treated like the victim that I was, I was treated like the criminal. I have never been so upset as I was by a store assistant manager who didn't see the seriousness of the situation. 2 wheels were stolen from my car and my car was vandalized. I tried to ask about the video cameras in the parking lots, he refused to tell me anything and even refused to talk to me about the crime. Is this how Walmart trains it management staff to handle these situations?
Why do we law abiding citizens put up with this?
More Walmart Store #4521 Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - huggies size 2 
- Walmart Stores - your website to order on
- Walmart Stores Severn #01875 - store remodel
- Walmart Stores - cnb computers
- Walmart Stores - inoperable and unsafe wheelchair and electric carts