Walmart / worst consumer service ever

1 2320 Bob Bullock LoopLaredo, TX, United States Review updated:

Returned a Bicycle we had purchased at Wal-Mart a few days earlier. Bike still had all of the original tags, paperwork etc. and tires had NEVER been on the ground outdoors since it was purchased. Customer service manager informed us they did not accept returns on bikes. I pointed out that the sign hanging behind her listing the items that they would not accept returns on and bicycles were not on the list. She said it was a new policy. I told her I would like to speak to the manager and she informed me she already had and he told her not to accept the return. I requested she have the manager come to the front of the store and speak with me. She got on the phone with the manager and told him in Spanish (which I understood) "There was some !@#$% demanding a return and could she just give it to him to shut him up"? She then gave me the return. This store is constantly dirty, rude, understaffed with cashiers, and next to impossible to get an Associate to help you. I'm a very discouraged and frustrated lon-time Wal-Mart customer that they are losing.

Va

Comments

20th of Jun, 2009

omg you can say that again im only 13 and every time i go to walmart they think im just some punk kid i go to the airsoft and i could just be looking at the airsoft shelf and some idiot worker always walks up and tells me getta life and go home then one time i was at this walmart in the tire lube express i asked for change for a dollar and some african uppity idiot named Kossi told me he couldn't open the register then my mom bought a mouse and he gave her change back!!!But it didn't end there then some random mechanic walked up to my mom to show her somethin about her car so i went with her to see and the mechanic named kossi walked up and pulled on my shirt and said you dont need to be out here with her it pissed me off when i grabbed my shirt i really wanted to hit him then i said it not ur duty to tell me where i can and cant be there just something about african people and bad ### attitudes thinking they run ###.

• Lc
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I'm surprised THIS Wal-Mart is still in business. If it's like you say it is, I say everyone should boycott it.

• Jh
      23rd of Jun, 2009

well anonnomis i think half of your agreement is ok...but the rest is a bunch of bull ###...like me im an african american and i deserve a say if i think i run ### or not soooo u better watch it and also i have a bad ### attitude but u aint going to do anything about it...im sorry the person who made this post but what he said was not called for and if he wanted to say something rude he should say it to one of his little middle school friends and not to a post that was not made for rude remarks against african americans...i am apart of that side of the race and i wouldn't say that about caucasion people.

ok well im going to tell you my complaint on this walmart store in tuscaloosa, al...well there is a walmart down here and i was shopping for some string u can braid with and i was looking for neon colors and i couldnt find any so i asked the nice AFRICAN AMERICAN lady if she knew where anywhere some would be at and she replied NICELY...its on the next shelf and then this little caucasion girl kept on talking on her cellphone and i said politely if she could kind of move so i can get a pink and green pack and i said hay im a 13 year old girl and my birthday isnt gonna move any faster so MOVE IT!!!then she calls her mom which worked there and she said"mommy there this BLACK girl that wont leave me a lone and i heard her mom say ill be there in a minute baby.and then her mom walks up and said leave my daughter alone and i said she wont move and then her mom said move over and let this little BLACK girl get her string...and i turned around and i started screaming un spanish untill she ran away...i said(u little b**** i should slap your mother fo making such a ugly a** baby you mother [censored] b****...)...know i think she deserved that...; )