Walk Fit / Overcharged

1 20100S. Vermont AveTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800)819-6294

I received my order, I was charged for rush delivery, which I didn't want. And it took 14 days to get here, some rush delivery. I was charged for the gel insoles, didn't order those. The total was $54.75 for an order I thought would cost $29.90. After being hung up on several times I finally spoke with someone. Even though I was put on hold several times, I made use of my time by writing this, they "said" they would refund the $24.85, we will see. And after all the B.S., they had the nerve to try and pressure, and I mean pressure me to buy anothher pair!

Dm

More Walk Fit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Th
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Walk Fit - Horrible customer service
Walk Fit

What a rip off - nothing is free 'as in free shipping' Customer Service difficult understanding. Sent unordered products. Would not full give refund and sent me product after I had a confirmed cancellation number!!!

Or
  18th of Feb, 2009

I ordered 1 time on line on Nov, 08 and they have been charging my credit card 2 different times after that without my order.
Called Customer Service and can not understand what I was saying...2nd time called, hung up on me.

They better PAY me back what they charged on my credit card.

Walk Fit must be SCAM operations.

Pe
  1st of Jun, 2012

i had ordered walkfit, wasn't able to use . Did try for a wk., than contacted them about returning, it's a total rip off.!!! they charge you over $50.00, you may get $19.95 back. When returning them it cost $8.00, SO FACE IT THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUCKER!!! AND BASICLY YOU ARE