Walk Fit / Overcharged

1 20100S. Vermont AveTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800)819-6294

I received my order, I was charged for rush delivery, which I didn't want. And it took 14 days to get here, some rush delivery. I was charged for the gel insoles, didn't order those. The total was $54.75 for an order I thought would cost $29.90. After being hung up on several times I finally spoke with someone. Even though I was put on hold several times, I made use of my time by writing this, they "said" they would refund the $24.85, we will see. And after all the B.S., they had the nerve to try and pressure, and I mean pressure me to buy anothher pair!

Dm

More Walk Fit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Walk Fit - Horrible customer service
    Walk Fit

What a rip off - nothing is free 'as in free shipping' Customer Service difficult understanding. Sent unordered products. Would not full give refund and sent me product after I had a confirmed cancellation number!!!

• Or
      18th of Feb, 2009

I ordered 1 time on line on Nov, 08 and they have been charging my credit card 2 different times after that without my order.
    Called Customer Service and can not understand what I was saying...2nd time called, hung up on me.

They better PAY me back what they charged on my credit card.

Walk Fit must be SCAM operations.

• Pe
      1st of Jun, 2012

i had ordered walkfit, wasn't able to use . Did try for a wk., than contacted them about returning, it's a total rip off.!!! they charge you over $50.00, you may get $19.95 back. When returning them it cost $8.00, SO FACE IT THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUCKER!!! AND BASICLY YOU ARE