Wachovia Dealer Services / Treat you as if your are stupid and beneath them

I received loan from Wachovia Dealers Services a year ago. All of payments had been made on time, one month my payment got lost in the mail. I received a call from a lady named Kathy, she was rude from the start. She didn't even ask me who I was to make sure she had the right person. The first thing out of her mouth was "Why haven't we received our payment yet?" After finding out who I was speaking with. I replied that I had already sent my payment two weeks ago. I got the comment "Stop lying, I will have your truck picked up before you woke in the morning." After that comment I become VERY rude with her. What I said I can't place here. I will NEVER deal with this company again. I traded my truck so I don't have to deal with them.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Sep, 2008

Wachovia dealership has caused me so much mental stress i wish i could sue them. i was going into debt and they were the only company who would not work with me on payments they flat out refused the partial payments i could make, they called me everyday asking me for the full payment and when i could pay it. after numerous times i've tried to explain my situation they would't help me the harrassment didnt stop. now they are gonna repossess my car and ruin my good credit and there's nothing i can do. they told me to pay $900 by the end of the week or they take my car away. i don't know what to do, i called citi bank and they couldn't believe what they did. never go through wachovia dealership! Litterally the worse company to get any loan from, they will screw you over and not care.

• Gl
      27th of Sep, 2008

wachovia Dealer Services are a joke they are crooked and they are verbally abusive stay away from this crack pot outfit...
    They told my husband to leave me when we fell behind, they refused our money demanding only our checking acct number...totally the most nasty out fit ever...-

• Pb
      21st of Nov, 2008

We had a loan with Wachovia Dealer Services(formerly WFS) and Monday our car was repossesed with very little notice(only one late payment notice.) I haven't had a job since Sept 2007 and we work now very part time at our church. These people are rude and delve into your private financial lives and at this time when the economy is the worse in my life time(over 60 and under 62) these people have no compassion or professionalism toward the people who are trying to pay on a loan. We have no wages, just SSI and even though we are two (not a big family) we are hurting. To me the demanding of a payment keep continuing 4-5 days a week all hours of the day. The more we explained like Catherine above me the worse it got. Can we report them to any agency. In other words they will not work with you and they do not hear what you are telling them. They need to be reported. Do not get a loan from them.

• Di
      24th of Nov, 2008

I agree with you. I have dealt with this one too-many times. They are rude, have 0 class and can't even do their jobs very well. They lost one of my payments too, and tried pulling something similar. I had a 60 month loan with them, I had paid at the time of the call 43 payments on time, with never skipping a beat. She pretty much accused me of lying and I told her to look at my payment history. She didn't care. Idiot. So I just paid the loan off completely, went to my bank and got a loan there instead. I will never do business with this crappy company, and I would not recommend to any friends, family, or even enemies.

-Dick Grande

• Ro
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I SENT IN 1300.00 THEY APPLIED TO NOTHER ACCOUNT, THEN THEY (AGAIN tHEY) CHANGED MY ADDRESS SO STATEMENTS WERE NOT SENT - 3 MONTHS LATTER THEY CALL COMING TO GET MY CAR.
    I ALWAYS MADE MY CAR PAYMENT ON TIME THEN I PAID 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCED AND THEY TURNED IT OVER TO MY CREDIOT REPORT I HAVE PAID MY LOAN OFF 1 YEAR EALRY AND THEY SAY IM 90 DAYS BEHIND. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE DO NOT RISK YOUR CREDIT RATING FOR THIS COMPANY... THEY ARE HORRIBLE

• Re
      17th of Dec, 2008

Amazing that everyone has the problem. If you promise to pay on a loan and don't, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG!!! They loaned money under the promise of repayment. They should try to work with people, but if you owe money you owe money!!

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2009

There are agencies that can assist you. Call your state attorney general’s office, , file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, and make sure you tell everyone in your social circle to stay away from Wachovia. They are a lower grade bank with low class employees. Yes it is their jobs to collect moneys from debtors like everyone on here. After all, you don’t see anyone complaining about GETTING a loan! However, it is evident that they do not provide service after the sale and are a very sub standard banking-lending institution. I would suggest keeping very tight records and maybe seeking any legal advisement you can. Come places have free legal assistance, some radio stations (talk radio stations) will have call in legal advisement shows. Take advantage of them! Not only is it free, it also puts the name of the company out there for people to hear and avoid.

• Ti
      31st of Mar, 2009

These people are rude and delve into your private financial lives and at this time when the economy is "the worse in my life time"

Why wouldn't a company that lent you money delve into your finances if your not making a payment. I'd love to see you lend someone thousands of dollards and when you dont get paid just let it go to the way side.

9th of Apr, 2009

I too have had the worse service with Wachovia Dealer Services. I've had loans with Honda of America, Toyota Financial and Wells Fargo in the past. Never had a problem even when I fell behind. These people are rude and have no respect. If it wasn't for us being a little late due to this economy, they would not have a job. I've made a formal complaint to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and I suggest you all do the same.

• Yo
      11th of Apr, 2009

I so agree, they are soo unprofessional and even the management are as ignorant as anyone as i ever worked with, I truely believed that these people are some of the lowest educated employees and managment is just as bad, they turn your words around and then they decline to assist you even when promised that they would, they speak to you as if you as stupid, and when you question them especially the managers they get upset and hang up on you and refuse to assist you, I have made many attempts to try and get assistance and they made me believe they were working on my issue and when i call back to inquired they acted like I had never called or returned call and pretended to act as if I never filed a complain or had ask for assistance...what kind of people are working there? i will never ever do business with this company again, i also warn others in all my years of ever dealing with any one and me myself being in that position of customer service this Co Wachovia is the worse in the world.

• Yo
      11th of Apr, 2009

Do Not Do Business With Wachovia dealers at all, trust me I am an example of this rude, experience of customer service that I have received from this Company, I have many, many attempts to speak to someone and each time given as new repre to assist me and each time Ive called no one there seems to know whats going on, Managers and supervisor are very unprofessional, I believe they do not have capability of dealing with people at all, I'm really was sadden to think of how some of these employees must be treated within their own work environment, because they have no class and no education when dealing with professionalism and the public.

• Se
      19th of Feb, 2010

Wachovia has a bunch of Rottweiler Robots working for them. I've not only paid them on time but have paid extra (hundreds, not just a few dollars) on several of the payments...yet they still keep showing me in arrears. I was 40 days late on a payment over a year ago after losing a job and it cost me literally hundreds of dollars, not to mention mental anguish caused by their horrible employees, just to make up that one payment. Over a year later, they are still assessing late fees and showing that I owe them more money than the regular payment, which is just shy of $300 a month. One of the statements showed a balance due of $796 !!! I dare not talk to them on the phone because I'll end up having a stroke. They wouldn't leave me alone so I had to change my phone number and I won't give it to those creeps for any reason. After paying on this account since 2006 my balance is only half of what it started to be instead of being nearly paid off. Of course this has a lot to do with the approximately 17% they charge in interest and the unending exhorbitant fees they keep adding. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THES VULTURES IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR HEALTH!!! THEY ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN!!! I hope this keeps others from doing business with these creeps and going through the horrible experience I've had.

• Mi
      20th of Mar, 2010

wachovia dealer services has some of the most rudest customer service reps. in banking. I have purchased a benz from BofA and they are respectful and always pleasant. NEVER do business with WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES

• Sw
      21st of Jun, 2010

ONE DAY LATE AND THEY THREATENED TO REPO MY CAR! Are you fncking kidding me. And rude! I was in the HOSPITAL for EMERGENCY SURGERY. Low-life dysfunctional inbreds. It's one thing to request a payment from a deadbeat, it's quite another to verbally harass a good paying customer.

• Ha
      18th of Jul, 2009

I financed my vehicle through Wachovia and they call late at night and threaten me about repossessing my vehicle. This is my second vehicle purchased from Wachovia (this vehicle was paid off early.) I have gone over all my payments and according to my records I have made all payments due. They keep insisting that I am a payment behind. They are rude and don't want to listen to what I have to say.

• Pe