Vitals.com — scam rating portol
Put in a complaint against a doctor, all negative marks and a detailed summary.
Went to submit and the complaint is gone. I am guessing that like most complaint services anything negative is quickly trashed.
So I redid the complaint and the exact same thing happened. Emailed vitals and they would not respond.
Also, going to read the complaints and not all are available to be reviewd.
Do not rely upon any info gained from vitals.com as it is sanitized and inaccurate.
[email protected]'s Response, Jul 23, 2019
Dr.Bond has been in practice for 25 years.
[email protected]'s Response, Jul 24, 2019
Incorrect information Dr. Bond has been a plastic surgeon for 25 years.
Bond Plastic Surgery
39 South Fullerton Ave.
Montclair, NJ 07042
Please change currently stating 32 years
More Vitals.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vitals.com - fake forum! 
- Vitals.com - vitals accepts payoffs from doctor's to delete testimonies 
- Vitals.com - don't put neg complain online 
- Vitals.com - liars and cheaters 
- Vitals.com - no responds for emails! 
- Vitals - delete reviews
- Vitals - false and patient review
- Vitals - not a complaint - but an error leaving a review for laura gaffney
- Vitals - vitals review of dr. andrew burchard posted april 22, 2019
- Vitals - removal of my information from the site completely