Vital Cleanse Complete / Unauthorised billing

1 8 Beltana PlaceGlen Alpine NSW 2560, Australia Review updated:

I made a purchase of a trial offer 1 month's supply of VitalCleanse Complete dietary supplements on June 22, 2014 which I received (late)
1 month later. The purchase price for the trial was A$10.81. I then went to their website (www.myeasycancel(dot)com/VitalCleanseComplete) to cancel any future despatches as I no longer wanted to use this produce and after putting in my email address all my order/shipment details came up automatically and the information on the screen stated that there was $0.00 to pay on this order. I have now received my credit card bill and an amount of A$86.71 was deducted on the July 21, 2014.

When I stupidly accepted this trial offer, nowhere did it state that if I elected not to go ahead with ongoing orders that I would be charged this amount (A$86.71) which is excessive for any dietary supplement. I was in fact lead to believe that a cancellation fee of $19.95 would be charged unless I returned what was left of the product by July 31, 2014, in which I wouldn't be charged anything. Knowing that the product would probably not be received by that date as it was coming from Australia back to USA and it was already July 22, 2014, I was expecting to pay A$19.95 so it was a pleasant surprise when the vitalcleanse website informed me there was nothing more to pay.

I have since tried to phone Billing Customer Service to dispute their billing, but they must have my phone number registered as no longer having an account and I get disconnected automatically, rather than being put through to a customer service person.

I would like VitalCleanse Complete to please recredit my Mastercard with the amount of $86.71.

Regards
Anita Fownes

An
Aug 3, 2014
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ni
      23rd of Apr, 2018

I have just found the same problem!

• Li
      5th of Dec, 2017

I'm currently having the same issue only they have taken over $100 out of my account this is so frustrating...

• Di
      21st of Sep, 2017

absolutely the same as all the other complaints above, I'm in UK though I haven't wasted time trying to contact them, I immediately cancelled my card. I'd love to have my money back which is over £50+ but I can't see that happening, just glad I had the savvy to cancel the card immediately I realised what was happening!

• Pe
      22nd of Apr, 2018

@DiFlemi1 Call your card and tell them it was an unauthorized charge and they'll refund you. I assume like the others you only authorized a ONE TIME shipping fee, not the BS they are charging you. They are complete utter thieves and you should demand your money back and let the card companies get them, cuz the law won't bother.

• Ca
      7th of Sep, 2017

I have been calling all the numbers listed to cancel any further orders as I too wanted to try the free trial offer, every number in each country cuts you off after the recorded message. The web site no longer exists and I am concerned that this company will continue to steal from my account. Having read through all these complaints I am wondering if anybody has had any success in getting through and cancelling any further transactions with this company.

• Da
      26th of Sep, 2016

I am another who has been a victim. I have been charged twice for the initial order. I t hen rang them about this and they told me to fax them my credit card statement as they couldn't find any record of double charging. The fax number I was given (and I clarified the number - including area codes - twice) wouldn't go through. I also cancelled any further products. They emailed me on 26 August confirming cancellation, but proceeded to charge another $123 on 28.8. Stay well away!

• To
      5th of Sep, 2016

They are ###.. does anyone have a number I can call to get my money back?
    Tony

• Gr
      10th of Jul, 2016

I'm unfortunately another mug caught by this rip off. I went for the FREE trial just to see if it worked and now after less than a month my card has been hit with a $108+ charge without my authorisation so am going to get this reversed by my bank I hope. I am also going to try to make sure no further payments are made to these rip off merchants.

• Da
      6th of Jul, 2016

My wife wanted to order it. I decided to do a bit of digging as the site did not offer "PayPal" option for payment. The internet page itself looked a bit off too. Call it a gut feeling. I found countless reports on the company scam practices. I also seriously doubt that the product itself does anything at all. The science behind it is nonexistent. Anyone considering ordering it, avoid this like a plague. If you want to lose weight, do it the old fashioned way. At least it works.

• El
      15th of May, 2016

I called my bank, they have cancelled my card and are disputing the charges, she tells me I will more than likely get my money bank. I'm assuming that's a bank " Honor" policy. These people are discusting scamming vultures.

• El
      15th of May, 2016

I'm so embarrassed, same thing has happened to me. I've been scammed for nearly $480 Australian dollars. I cancelled online after the first horrific payment was taken of $110.00. I had a reply that said I had cancelled, but it continues every month so I have just realised. Absolute scammers!! I'm discusted in myself,

• Er
      6th of May, 2016

My wife is another one that fell in the trap. She ordered unfortunately without reading the full terms and conditions. After 2nd Cambogia turned up we cancelled, then the Vital cleanse turned up. We tried online cancellation, but that said a/c had been closed and no more would be sent. End of March we finally found a Ph no to contact Vitalcleanse support after giving false account details and using a different phone (automated message if you ring on registered Ph no saying a/c closed) and after several threats to take full legal action, they finally agreed on a FULL refund and assured me a/c was closed. Refund was received and I have a reference no. Guess what? Vitalcleanse turns up in post today, bank a/c debited for another $106. Sent of email with threats of legal action, doubt if I'll get an answer, but I'll be giving some poor Indian in their call centre a real hard time in the next couple of days. Consumer affairs is not far away!

• Ni
      3rd of May, 2016

Hi, I feel totally foolish, accepted a trial offer with a small postage fee and then discovered I had been charged 4 times for shipping and handling totally around $30. I smelt a rat so cancelled my trial then did some research and was horrified to read all of your stories !!! Omg are you kidding me !!! I called my bank immediately and cancelled my card and then called the company to question the unauthorized withdrawals from my account. The customer service guy made it sound like I was the idiot and hadn't read the t&c's and that the payments were just standard shipping costs. He then tried to convince me to continue on with the trial and I flatly refused saying I would send the stuff back as soon as it arrived and didn't want any further dealings with them EVER !!! I feel lucky that I cottoned on to the scam before it cost me and my family and arm and a leg, I'll wear the $30 loss as a hard lesson learned. For all of you out there that haven't already done it cancel your card immediately !! And do it before you contact the company with your concerns, better to get in first so they don't try to swipe more dosh once they realize you're onto them! Good luck !

• Gi
      9th of Apr, 2016

I just had an issue with this company, i was buying another product and was offered vitalcleanse trial but didn't think i had accepted the offer. Checked my account to find that i had indeed accepted the offer unknowingly, i too went to the website to cancel the shipment but was unable to, so i called customer service and asked if i could cancel the trial bottle because i didn't even want it, this 5 min after i was charged for it, i was told that they cannot cancel the shipment but i can return the product once i receive it or i could accept the shipment for the low price of $19.95. So i explained to the guy, i have just been charged for a product that i dont want and now i'm expected to spend more money sending it back. I was told that there was nothing he could do for me so i told him i was going to contact the BBB and speak to my bank about having the charge returned, he said ok you can keep the product without any other charges on your account, i told him thank you and i will take legal action if there are any more charges made to my account! We will see if they actually stick to what they said about no more charges!

• Di
      29th of Mar, 2016

Hi My name is Diane and I, m having the same problem I want to stop products and money taken out of my account

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2016

How can i apply for a refund there is not contact numbers please can someone help.

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2016

I was also charged over $180 and it said one off payment of $39.95 how can we recover this money back and why are they still doing this VITA CLEANCE COMPLETE FULFILLMENT 7565 COMMERCIAL WAY HENDERSON NV89011 USA. PAY BACK THE MONEY YOU SCAM THIEF S.

• Be
      16th of Mar, 2016

Me too I am afraid. I didnt even see anywhere about having to return the product and cancel a subscription. I was under the impression of trialing a product, not entering a subscription. My bank has cancelled my card and I put in a dispute, but not holding my breath to get this money back. One charge dor $107 and one for $124. I would never pay this. I tried to call but they hang up on e I give them my phone number and the email just says for product enquiries only. I am usually so so careful, I am fuming.

7th of Mar, 2016

I can cancelled both products through their webpage back in November 2015. The pure select kept coming and $123.41 was charged to my credit card each time. I've tried to cancel and up until today had no success. The woman I spoke to today said you cannot cancel both products online, I told her that back in November, their webpage form had a check box for cancelling both! She said she would make sure it was cancelled as of today and if I returned one bottle she would refund the price...why would I pay postage to USA? I asked. She then offered to refund half, so big of them! I am out of pocket hundreds of $'s for a product that doesn't work. These companies should be done for fraud and so should any web site that promotes them or their products

• Ke
      4th of Mar, 2016

Hi, I too have been hit by the same scam I applied for the trial and paid of 2.99 thought it was only the one bottle but receive 2 bottles charge 10.99 by 2 than just got charge for 123.99 came out of my credit card so I have rang the bank to stop my card and get a new one, I definitely won't be ordering any trial products from overseas again, I purchased VitalCleanse last month through Facebook along with Garcinia Cambogia Pure Select for a trial offer, and at no time was there any mention of ongoing charges, I thought a trial offer was just that - A Trial! I would like VitalCleanse Complete to please recredit my Mastercard with the amount $123.99

• Ca
      2nd of Mar, 2016

Yes I had the same thing happen to me, by both companies and had over $200 taken out of my account. I rang them both to cancel my accounts as I thought this was only a trial thing. Garcinia gave me a refund, but the Vita cleanse which is the same place would only give me 50% but no postage which was the bulk of the cost. By the sound of things by others, I'm going to cancel my credit card just incase they decide to take more money out of my card. I definitely won't be ordering any trial products from overseas again as it's taken me 2 days of ringing around to sort all this out.