Viagogo / false selling
Your site stated that it was the official site for Royal Ascot Tickets 2028. I therefore purchased two tickets at £302 for the Queen Anne Enclosure on Tuesday 18/06/2018.
I have now found out that you are not the official site for these tickets. Royal Ascot Racecourse are the official ticket sellers and the tickets are not actually because my released until 27/09/17.
This means that you have falsely advertised your position and have sold tickets before they are available for sale and which do not exist to sell at the time of sale.
I have raised this matter with Trading Standards and would be grateful if you would correct the mis selling by refunding my purchase in full.
Judith Richards / [protected]@hotmail.com
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10