Verticity call center / Bad Management

1 Pakistan Review updated:

verticity is a bad company to work with. I don't know how their software department functions but as i have worked in its call center, so i can easily say they are spoiling agents all the time.
What they do is to hire the agents and then fire them very soon by making non-sense allegations. The manager Abdul Faheem is also mother ###er he has no sense to deal with the agents on the floor. He used to humiliate people with a rude behavior.
We were on a Canadian campaign and suddenly we were fired asked to sit in the homes. The campaigns timings were also of 12 hours.
I like to say that no agent should go this ### company.

More Verticity call center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

6th of Nov, 2008

The person who has launched this compliant had discipline problems. He were hired on a campaign and then were absent for 5 consecutive days. When he came back he entice the other agents and created problem in the company. Thats why he was fired of this reason. He has used abusive language in his complaint i request complaint borad team to remove his complain immediately, as this is creating bad impression of our company. Thanks
    Manager
    VeriCity.

• Un
      8th of Nov, 2008

yeah ok dear I am one of them those were fired after loosing this campaing by verticity. what about me?? if faraz is wrong then what about me??
    anyway verticity has a bad management. even tausif, munawer and fahim thrice are son of a ###