Vandergriff Acura / Worse Customer Service Experience

1 Arlington, TX, United States

I will say the following, my only pleasant experience throughout my car purchase was my sales guy, James Mitchell. After that, they rained a s**t-storm on me.

First off, the young lady in the finance dept mislead me to sign up for a "free" program that would allow me to pay less interest and pay off the loan faster. NOT THE CASE! I have to pay close to $400 to get out of that program.

The dealership signed a "We Owe" contract where certain blemished on the vehicle would be fixed, per the contract agreement. One month after purchasing my vehicle, they had a loaner vehicle ready for me. Two weeks from that date, I receive one single message from their sales manager stating they would be reporting the car stolen if I did not return it that day!!! Really? The "gentleman" was rude and practically accused me of stealing.

To make matters worse, the repairs made to my vehicle were made [protected]@$$, you could still see the dings and the obvious rear bumper scratches were not even addressed.

It is obvious the customer service at this location ends the moment you put the pen to the sales agreement.

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES AT VANDERGRIFF ACURA THAT MAKE PURCHASING A VEHICLE A HASSLE AND IN MY CASE, A NIGHTMARE!

Oj