Vacation International / misleading promises and poor service
Received a post card thinking it was from Delta Airlines. Went to seminar, and bought a travel membership Sept. 14, 2007. Tried to use service Sept. 27, 2007. Didn't get any communication until Oct. 3, 2007.
Since we had trouble right off the bat, we asked for our money back. But, we had been told at signup not to try to use membership until seven days had passed, it took that long to set up the membership.
We again tried to use the services, and again broken promises. Finally I was told by the supervisor she didn't have time for me anymore. This was after I had spent $3, 596.00 with them.
Giving the benfit of the doubt, tried to use seervice again in October. Again, broken promises. And long time before responding.
Tried to use seervice again in December. I started communication Dec. 17, 2007. Finally got response Jan. 7, 2008, only after threats to South Carolina Government agencies. All of this is documented in e-mails. Every bit of this is backed by e-mails.
At this point, we just want our money back. There is no way we would attempt to schedule a vacation using VIP. They respond when they feel like it, and then its broken promises.
More Vacation International Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation International - cheats in dubai 
- Vacation Internationale - fraud 
- Del Rey Travel / Destination Vacation International - travel club scam 
- Vacation International - cheaters under time share shade : نصب واحتيال تحت مسمى السياحة والسفر. 
- Vacation International - boking 
- Vacation Internationale - product and service
- Vacation International - cheating 
- Vacation Internationale - complete #
- Vacation International LLC - Dubai - scammers in dubai bullying the middle class salaried people 
- Resort Vacation International - bad experience with resort vacation international