Vacation Depot / Time Share Sales

1 FL, United States Review updated:

We were contacted by telephone with an offer to sell our time share units. They quoted a very attractive price for the units with a charge to my card for marketing services. They took my card details to enter onto the contract, which was then mailed to me. My card was immediately billed by United Resort Marketers before I had even received the contract. When I investigated United, the internet was full of complaints that they are a scam. I checked with my resort company and they advised that companies that required an up-front marketing service fee were very suspect. They also confirmed that the price proposed by Vacation Depot was 30% higher than what the units were currently being sold for by my resort company. I sent a mail back to Vacation Depot notifying them that we would not be signing the contract and requesting a reversal of the card charge. They called me back and were very upset with me and were very rude when I flatly refused to reconsider. My card has not been refunded and I have notified my bank to do a charge-back.

Comments

• Ti
      12th of Apr, 2009

I went with Vacation Depot for the sale of my marriot time share. I was charged after my contract was sent to them, I also had almost immediate offers (2 weeks) after reviewing and accepting an offer in 3 weeks after sending in my contract I had sold my share and had a certified check for almost the top asking price. I am very pleased to have gotten the call from them and anyone who thinks thinks is a scam needs to do more research because I am alot better off now with a 31, 900 check in my pocket.

• Ju
      15th of Apr, 2009

Vacation depot is awesome! I was a bit nervous at first but I did pay the one time fee of 848 and I sold my property at top dollar in 4 weeks. I am so glad they calle dme with the oppertunity.

• Ju
      15th of Apr, 2009

I rented through them last year . I was quoted 3000-3500. I have rented twice for 3600, I am very pleased with thier buisness and would recommend to anyone.

15th of Apr, 2009

I was contacted via phone they quoted me a price to rent my property 3000 to 3700 I was in shock this is 35% higher than anyone else was quoting! When they asked for my credit card I was nervous but using the credit card for payment is the safest way, you can track and stop fraud charges! Anyways I have rented my property 4 times and only had to pay 848 one time thats crazy ive made 10k profit after maintanence fees and can sell anytime i want at no further cost! Research better people and you will see that these people are great.

6th of Jan, 2010

Scam Shills posted above!! They are now using the scam name "SKY BLUE SOLUTIONS" Don't believe any of the positive testimonials...They are all fake from company shills!

Never pay ANY THING UP FRONT to sell ANY THING, You WILL be sorry if you do!!!