UVOCorp / Scammer

3-5 Nigeria Review updated:

Hi
I am also a writer for, academiaresearch, essaywriters. Net and even uvocorp since last many years. All these companies takes orders from students and give to writers to write for them. We can call them scam and very exploitative in nature. They are exploiting both for the writers and students as well. They will charge huge amount from students but they give a very meager income to writers who toll to give the quality work. They never listen to the writers complaints but only of the clients whether they are genuine or not. Suppose you are working day and night on the order and the client cancels it for any of his personal or any other reason, the companies won't see whose fault is it but simply would cancel the order and even impose heavy penalty. That means payment for your that order is gone on which you are working as well as payment of your previous orders are also gone on which you have worked very hard. They never give money for your time spent.

I suggest to all students and writers to put a stop on their exploitative nature by not working for them and you never know also when your account will get blocked without your knowledge.

I also had very bad experience with these companies though i have been working very hard on these orders.

Comments

5th of Sep, 2009

You are wrong. They are a great company. Those who work - get their money. Those who plagiarize and submit orders late - get fired and leave comments like you do. You suck, uvocorp - is the deal!!!

Ag
  13th of Mar, 2010

You are mad... uvocorp rewards its writers handsomely...

Ol
  25th of Jun, 2010

112, and Aggrey, you are the mad ones. Don't you think we already know that you are agents of uvoorp that why you are defending them. fools, we all know they are a scam. stop lying to us that you have gotten paid, yet the only thing you have been paid for is to lie.

Ol
  25th of Jun, 2010

i agree, the two are just fools.

Em
  16th of Aug, 2010

In order to check if a "complainer" is not a scammer, please provide your writer's ID so that we could investigate the problem with your account. You can also email us at vacancy@uvocorp.com with detailed description of the problem. Writers manager will check the history of completed and will find out if there are any unpaid left.

Da
  14th of Sep, 2011

I have been a writer with the company for over two years and i can submit that it is one of the more honest of the companies in the industry. You are always assured to receive your pay. This is attested by the fact that it is among the most sought after account in the industry evidenced by the price range that the account goes for compared to other accounts in open market in places like Nairobi. For instance, while accounts such as essaywriters.net go for as low as 50 dollars, uvocorp account goes for as much as 1000 dollars.

Ma
  16th of Nov, 2011

i worked for Allwriting.net company, I had a miserable experience with them, they treat writers in a very unprofessional and barbaric manner. At time they could they assign an order of 5 pages and request it in 1 hr. Writers are toiling and deserve respect and dignity. there is a lady there called Amy Jones, I hate her with passion.

Jm
  21st of Nov, 2011

Uvocorp is a genuine company if you need an account just drop me an email at jmoluoch@yahoo.com and I'll assist you.

Jm
  28th of Mar, 2017

@jmoluoch I don't assist in getting Uvocorp accounts. Please don't contact for one.

Za
  13th of Sep, 2012

All of you guys are sick in the ###ing head. Uvocorp is the real deal. In fact, I make a lot of money asking for peoples degrees, opening the accounts and selling them for a lot of money.

Su
  13th of Oct, 2012

Uvocorp stole my 37 written paper, that I wrote in two days I might add, and refuse to pay. They scammed me. I asked for my compensation or that I retain ownership of my paper. Those are not unreasonable requests. They did neither. Uvocorp are scammers.

An
  19th of Nov, 2012

I have not had experience with this company, but I have had experience with the English language. The complaint appears to have terrible grammar. Perhaps this explains part of the problem the complaint has with the company?

Lo
  22nd of Nov, 2012

Hello, I agree with you! I do not believe that UVOCORP is genuine because I was working on order that they assigned me to do, even it is not my writing style...I managed it and send it 2h before deadline, and problems began... Firstly, they found plagiarism and highlighted this sentence :"was born in 1859." I emailed them and sad that this is a fact and not the plagiarism, because I used my books and not the web, and also attached them a literature. Afterwards, they did not replyied on my messages, but put me the fee of -11$ because I "pass" deadline. Again, I send them a message, and still no answer. I also send them a note that I want to quit working for them, nobody replyied. Today I got new order, which I canceled, and again send them copy - paste email, still nothing. So, this company is not serious and professional!

Da
  6th of Dec, 2012

uvocorp is scam scam scam

Ap
  10th of Jan, 2013

thanks for warning me as i am an applicant waiting for evaluation of my essay!

St
  13th of Feb, 2013

If anyone is looking sincerely for an experienced scientist, writer, and editor who is capable of producing well-researched and near-perfect copy on practically any technical topic (especially, but not limited to, the Sciences) and which is presented in plain language or creative ways that anyone can easily understand and enjoy,
please just Google me at: "Steven J. Wamback" in quotes or E-Mail me at: SJWamback@aol.com.
I promise dedication, loyalty, and top-notch professional writing for you and your clients or readers..
Thanks! Respectfully,
Steven J. Wamback (Steve)

24th of Mar, 2013

These scoundrels who are writing positive about Uvocorp are planted by Uvocorp. A check of their credentials would reveal as much.Please find out the complete surface mailing address of this website's owner and let us complaint against its fraud, cheating and racialism and discrimination to authorities in group. Steven here has a great idea instead of going through these cheater companies good writers must form their forum and start offering honest services to students who need us. I know many such honest writers and you could contact me at abreast1234@gmail.com. You could individually talk to writers and fix pricing and work needs.

24th of Mar, 2013

Why UVOCORP is not providing any postal mailing address and complete and name and contact information of their owners on their website. Complaint to the internet protocol services about this galring attempt to hide away after scamming students and writers.

29th of Mar, 2013

also do not hire this biggest scamster UVOCORP

UvoCorp is a big cheat and racist website and we have had platinum writers' test papers rejected just because they were from Asia. The cussed and scoundrelish editor, who was half baked and uneducated did not even have courage to point out a single mistake. He or she simply rejected the paper flatly. When asked for prrof of deficiency in the paper the website defaulted and is keeping quiet. Some godforsaken and dimiwitted vacancy calls clerk called Monica replies on email. She is so scared that she dares not answer with evidence of deficiency. I am told these guys are cheats and they are in here simply as agents to colelct and loot all money from students and pay nothing to writers.
Students- DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS with Uvocorp

Writers-Quit UVO and join some place else.

They are thiefs

and there are many like that

if you need authentic writers that operate on stand alone basis.. pls contact at geosyke@gmail.com that is one real fine group of writers that would give you best papers

Au
  9th of Jun, 2013

I am trying to determine if Uvocorp is a sham company, or if it is actually legitimate. Unfortunately I have yet to read a post that has been written by a professional writer. If there are any professional writers out there that have relevant information on this company, please respond. I do not want to hear from Uvocorp representatives, or read advertisements from competitors.
I would like some honest information regarding the legitimacy of this company, as well as whether writers are experiencing problems with remuneration.

Thank you.

Lu
  9th of Aug, 2013

Thank you for the input! I am a newbie in this field, but I have written articles for our local paper; also assisted people writing legal papers, etc. I know I am a good writer. So far all the companies I have looked at sound good until I check the reviews. Who is legitimate? I need some work, please.