Utsav FashionFRAUD / SCAM

STAY AWAY - SHOP ELSEWHERE - UTSAV FASHION IS FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!

I purchased a saree for my mother for my wedding - it wasn’t cheap $260 AUD. When I received it, I was so disappointed, shocking quality and came with a ready made blouse in the incorrect size. After contacting UTSAV, they promised to refund my money and asked me to return the item. They promised to reimburse me for the full cost of the saree purchase as well as return postage costs - total about $300 AUD. It has now been over 3 months and after multiple emails, they are now refusing to refund anything. I am $300 out of pocket and nothing to show!!! I have advised all my family and friends to avoid this dodgy website... please pass on the message so that other trusting customers are not ripped off like me.

Comments

• Fa
      Sep 24, 2012

I share the same experience. Spent around NZ$350.00 (clothing plus return postage). Never recd any refund nor know what happened to the courier that I sent. They must be doing this to everyone that makes a return . I have sent like 100's of emails, tried calling them but no one picks up on the other end.
    Be careful when you buy from them . Cheaters, frauds, scammers ...dishonest people