USGoldLine.com / Rip off / scam!

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-602-8746

A person by the name of Angel called me offering to help me rebuild my credit with the purchase of their credit card. They would debit my bank account (the call was on 2/27/08) on 3/7/08 and 3/14/08 $125 each for a total of $250, and in return they would issue me their credit card with an available balance of $2500 with no apr. Like a fool -- I gave them my name, address, birthday, social security number, and account info to my checking account. I have not heard anything from them and they have no reasonable answers to my phone calls. I would like to institute fraud charges against them but do not know how.

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Mar, 2008

They just called me yesterday and like a fool I agreed to it as well. The only thing is there is no money in my account and I am trying to call them today to cancel but no one is answering at the 888-602-8746 phone number they gave me. If you have anyway to contact them please let me know. They are suppose to debit my account on 3/20/08. I just agreed and then I was going to call back the next day to cancel before they debited my account.

• Cs
      20th of Mar, 2008

dear mr neault I came across your concern and we are always looking to help. our cards arive to our customers 7 to 10 business days after all the funds claer your account your last depit was on the 3-14-08 so please allow 7 to 10 business days from that date before voicing any futher conserns, also you can go to usgoldline.com and activate your card at anytime and start shoping but plaese do so wisely if you have any other other issues please at the customer sevice # you were provided or atcustomerservice@usgoldline.com : THANK YOU C.S. MANAGMENT @ USGOLDLINE.COM

• Gr
      21st of Mar, 2008

I received a call from a representative today. I had call after call from the same number but not sure why or who it was. I decided to answer the call. They were talking to me asking me personal information, I asked who they were, she explained. Then started to ask a few more questions, about my bank, and I told them I would like to look into the company more before giving the info out. The lady I spoke to said I applied for credit somewhere and is how they received my name. I was concerned when I was being asked for bank info. When I told her I wouldn't provide that, she basically said "Have a Good Holiday" and hung up before I could even say good bye. The numbers they contacted me from was a local number of (702)425-2073 and the other number she stated I could call back to was 1-866-602-8746. I hope this helps anyone that may have been scammed by this company.

• Gr
      21st of Mar, 2008

I have one more number to try and reach them at which was also on my phone, 866-710-8746. I actually just called this number and it does belong to this company, but I had to call during normal business hours.

23rd of Mar, 2008

Hi my name is marlo I got serveral calls from 1866-602-8746 .So I finally anwsered It was a genenalman I forgot what he said his name was they offered me the same thing asked for 250 down then the card would be sent to me within 7 to 10 days. They asked alot of questions my bank info my social birthday. And I said why dont you guys send me something in the mail. they said they don't do that. Well I thought it was odd. So I gave them my info. Well I got another phone call later that day from the same number, I called it back and a guy picked it up and said I have the wrong number. I was like this is weird no company does that. So I called back later spoke to crystal she was saying that my info did not go through the system and had me verified again it just seem to weird for me im in the process of changing my banking info they were supposed to debit my acct on 03-21-08 and 03-28-08 they have not taking anything out yet. I don't know what to do either cause they have my social it looks like were all being scammed

• Dt
      24th of Mar, 2008

Hi My name is daniel and these people called me and like a dummie i gave them my banking info and then i went online to see there web site and i could not see anything so that made me think twice and so i called them back and the girl i spoke to would not answer my questions she just gave me the run around and when i asked her to speak to her supervisor she hung up on me needless to say that really got me worried so i just went to my bank and told my bank manager what happened and she advised me to close out my account and open a new one right then so i did and i advise anyone that has given this company their bank info to do the same.

• Te
      1st of Apr, 2008

Thanks to this site.. I was able to say no to giving them info. I was looking it up as he was talking.

• Ag
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I just got a phone today after many phone calls- Im glad I found this page first--- the number that called me was-- 866-710-8746.

• Ag
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I found some more info-------

Yes, their phone number is 866-602-8746, address is: 10500 Ulmerton Road, Suite 726-306, Largo, FL 33771 and email address is: info@usgoldline.com.

• Sh
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I feel like a fool I gave them my bank info, ss# and mother's maiden name... I have been trying to get out of debt and get a cash loan $2500.oo... they said this would help me build my credit again... I came to this website after the fact.. I've been had... What can I do?

• Da
      3rd of Apr, 2008

they called me after i checked my creditscore online even thou i was sure it was spam i gave my social and bank info they wantet 250 dollars and when i said i dont have it he was how bout 2 payments or 2 weeks time if thats enough on the 31.3.2008 they supposed to take it of my account lucky i didnt have the money on the account bank charge me 22 dollars insuficiant funds i called them on the 866 602 8746 number and after 2 min a girl picked up i told her i wanna cancel i dont need the money she ask me why? answerd found a good job (didnt wanna be rude) she ask for the last 4 of my social and said ok its canceld i ask for confirmation she said they dont do that her name is kathrin and have a good day

• Ra
      4th of Apr, 2008

Why still keep calling me from 866-710-8746? 15 minutes per call. Hate this one

• Gl
      8th of Apr, 2008

I have a full epistle to write, i would say i totally agree that this so called credit card company is fraud, i got several calls today from them on my CELL PHONE, it was strange more so each time they call and i answer, they immediately hang up, that happened about 7times after which i called them back, they 1st girl hung up on me, i called back and a guy told me they were a credit card company, willing to give me a credit line of $2, 500.00 even without checking my credit, which i found very odd coming from a credit card company, he askek me to write down usgoldline.com plus their direct line which is 1-866-602-8746 because they one they had called me with was 1-866-710-8746.
    He asked me for my bank name, i told him, he asked for my account or routing number to verify that i was truly with that bank, i told him i would have to CHECK THEM out first before giving out such information, he was trying to cnvince me which was making me suspect something, he said he is not going to run away with my money, so i told him that things happen and that i would check them out first, he was still talking when i hung up and checked them out here to find out that they are fraud.

I am glad i watch TV these days otherwise, i am very sure i would have fallen victim of this one. I had watched CNN about a month ago where someone was scammed online and at that time i was planning to buy some stuff from chinagrabber and the TV lady had advised that to save yourself of any headaache and scam, just type the name of the company and add fraud or scam to it on google and you will see what others have said and that was how i got to tell them i wanted to check them out, i am glad i did not fall victim, my sympathy to those who did, please we all should be very careful with our hard earned cash because things happen.

Gloria.

• Cu
      9th of Apr, 2008

I just got off the phone with some clown at US GOLDLINE and i am trying to rebuild my credit he told me all the right stuff and i gave him my bank info but nothing else no ss# or address is going to be a problem for me are they able to take the money out of my account and no i never got scamed before someone tell me something positive.

As soon as i told him to hold i went to my computer and typed in the web site and scam poped up wow folks dont play with USGOLDLOINE.

• Wi
      9th of Apr, 2008

thay called at 10:00pm and offered this credit card at the $250.00 deposit to start the 2, 500.00 account then $29.00 each qt. and $99.00 a year membership fee. When I got the pack of info. the www.usgoldline.com showed up. I logon and found the price of the merchandise was 40% higher then the local stores, and the down was the same amont I would pay in the local stores. As I readed the papers in the pack I find there is NO refund of the $250.00.!!! I think this is stealing in plain words.!!!

• Da
      10th of Apr, 2008

Cool

24th of Apr, 2008

I signed up this morning with Angle Right. She was very nice but led me to believe that I was getting a credit card with cash advances, etc. After reading the Google info I decided to cancel and called (866) 602-8746. After 5 minutes of music Megan answered the phone by saying that the computers were down and that they could not access their account records - not "Hi" or any type of welcome. I gave her my confirmation number and ss# and she said that when the computers are up my account will be canceled.

28th of Apr, 2008

Yes, It is nice to know someone else had this problem other than myself. But before you all get upset, lets get some understanding. It is something that could be done, but we would all have to work together on this. Time is to hard for people like this to get by on taken hard working people money. People with not so good credit is always looking to repair there credit and this is a big mistake on our behave. So, I do feel all of the pain they have caused all of us. Sincerly, Sam

• Ti
      29th of Apr, 2008

DID ALL OF YOU PEOPLE EAT LEAD PAINT CHIPS WHEN YOU WERE KIDS OR DID SOMEONE JUST DROP YOU REALY HARD ON YOUR HEADS ? "they stole my money" "they lied too me", "its a scam", "they wont give me what I want when I want it", "there out to get me" " there evil, there criminals, there liars" BULL CRAPP!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE LIARS! YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS! All of you your the ones who entered in to a legally binding contract without listening to what you were agreeing to and then lied about it to try and get your money back because you don't know how to balance your check book or have the common decency to pay attention when someone is trying to explain how there program works so you can make an educated decision on whether or not you will benefit from it or not No wonder you people have bad or no credit your rude irresponsible and ignorant! these people explain everything to you. what it dose, how it works, where you can use it, how much it costs that its nonrefundable and that it not in any way a visa master card or any other major credit card!! as well as what day YOU want the money that YOU authorized to come out of your checking account!!! then they take you through a TEN MINUTE automated recording where it repeats everything all over again! and then they ask you do you understand everything and you must say YES or they cant go on to ask do you AGREE with everything where you must say YES before they can get YOUR ATHORISATION to debit your account on the date that you chose where they state one more time that this is a nonrefundable opening balance deposit! where once again you have to say YES bill me on that date before they ask you the question that makes you all LIARS!!! HAS ANYTHING BEEN SAID OR PROMISED TO YOU TODAY THAT WAS "NOT" HEARD ON THE PRERECORDED MEASAGE YOU JUST HEARD!!! AND YOU HAVE TO SAY NO! or the whole thing is null and void even tell you to make sure the funds are available so you don't incur any overdraft fees. and last but not least ALL BILLING INQUARIES CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 48HRS PRIOR TO THE BILLING DATE!! so you see your all just a bunch whining LYING irresponsible ###s who don't deserve to have credit anyways! and acting like this you probably never will! SO GROW THE HELL UP AND TAKE RESPONSEBILTY FOR YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, AND BE GRATEFULL THEY GAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU THE CHANCE TO HELP THEMSELVES IN THE FIRST PLACE!! "I KNOW I AM " SCAM? WHAT A JOKE!! yours truly: loyal customer, thanks usgoldline.com for giving me my life back! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE READY TO HELP OUR SELVES!

• Pa
      30th of Apr, 2008

Hey guys i have the same story and am looking for a way to sue them help.