USBI / Terrible experience
USBI / Cheap2dial crammed my Verizon phone bill. They added their 'Max Minutes Plan' to my phone bill without authorization.
I phoned their billing number 3 times. I told them they had crammed my bill. Each time, after they asked my phone number, they disconnected me! I filled an FCC 501 slamming report. I called them back and began my conversation with, 'I have filed an FCC 501 complaint that I would like to talk with you about.'
They did not disconnect me this time, and said that they will credit my bills in one to three billing cycles. They gave me a confirmation number.
More USBI Complaints & Reviews
- USBI - Fraud and cheating 
- USBI - Scam charges 
- USBI - Unauthorized charges 
- USBI - telephone Service Fraud
- USBI - Did't authorize service 
- USBI - 3rd party unauthorized billing added to a computer phone line
- USBI - Incorrect billing information 
- USBI - Misleading telemarketers 
- USBI - Long-distance phone service
- USBI - USBI uses deceptive sales practices