USAFIS — fake company that steal your card information
When I was talking with my friends about the green card lottery, the couple sat next to us interrupted us and said that they won the lottery through this company, USAFIS. Without second thought, I believed this couple and input my debt card information to pay and subscribe their service. However, the website claimed that my card information was incorrect, which triggered my doubt to this company. Then I googled this company and saw all these complaints, hoping that they were real company that helped people but with a questionable business model.
The next day, I received a voicemail which claimed that it was called from my bank. In the voicemail, they were able to address my name and repeat my card number. Anyway, I called the customer service of my bank and asked if what I heard from the voicemail that there was a big payment blocked from my bank is true. My bank said there is NO SUCH THING. The only explanation of why they were able to articulate my information is that I input my card information in USAFIS website! And USAFIS made fake phone calls and voicemails to scam money!
I googled more about this company and found these news:
I hope that there will be no more victim from this company. Now I had to cancel my debt card and waited for my new card.
More USAFIS Complaints & Reviews
- USAFIS.org - green card fraud 
- USAFIS - fraudulent business practices! 
- USAFIS Organization - usafis 
- http://www.usafis.org/index.asp - fake company 
- USAFIS (or not) - fraudulent site called usafis 
- USAFIS Spa - dirty rooms and unsatisfied staff
- USAFIS Organization - green card lottery entry scam
- USAFIS - 629 dollars requested for what? 
- USAFIS Organisation - scam
- USAFIS Hotel - no reservation was made