USA SEO PROS / Advertising

I WAS VERY UPSET TO FIND OUT AFTER SPENDING $2800 THAT USA SEO PROS WAS A BIG LIE. THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WERE THE "PROS" AND THAT THEY COULD GET MY WEBSITE ON THE 1ST PAGE OF SEARCH ENGINES. I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN A DECREASE IN SALES SINCE I STOPPED ADVERTISING IN OTHER AREAS AND BEGAN USING USA SEO PROS. IT IS A MISTAKE I WILL NEVER MAKE AGAIN AND HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES. THEY WERE FRIENDLY AS COULD BE ON THE PHONE, TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUY THERE PRODUCT.

DON'T FALL FOR IT, IT IS A LIE.

WE SAW VERY FEW COMPLAINTS ONLINE BEFORE WE FINALLY DECIDED TO USE THEM, THEY TOLD US THE COMPLAINTS WE SAW ONLINE WERE NOT TRUE BUT NOW WE SEE THEY WERE TRUE BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIED AND NOT DONE THERE JOB! THEY ARE VERY DECEIVING.

More USA SEO PROS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2009

I was very upset I have File a harassment Suit Anthony knows this he since left the company and so did Mr. Brooks I send over $6.000 with USA SEO Pros business development institute las vegas

I would get all my money and photos back this was a Lie!

Complanits USA SEO Pros are very Deceiving to their own client why would anyone want to to business with a company like this?

I'm Eagle Scout and Life Member Association you can look me up at www.nesa.org

• Ge
      22nd of Mar, 2010

This guy is fighting hard [redacted] just checkk http://www.complaintremover.com and http://www.defamationactionleague.com/