USA seller in QOO10 Malaysiaexpired vitamin c face serum all the way from the u. s.

In Qoo10 malaysia registered as USA seller .

Placed my order 1 st may . Processed very fast and got a notice the item I ordered was sent out on the 5th may . Very responsive in inquiry but always tell buyers they don't know about the expired date of the products .

Then finally the vitamic face serum pura Dor finally arrived and I almost wanted to give a good review then turned around the face serum expired on the March 2017 and now it's already MAY 2017 !

And I ve issued few refund mails to the seller and the seller no longer respond back till now !!!

I wonder qoo10 malaysia allowed this type of unethical seller registered and selling their products online ??

After I read thru the seller s Q&A column in qoo10 all about the inquiries about the expiry date of the products and they always say dont know !! ( perhaps they are really taking all the already expired products to sell !!)

So be careful about this seller !!!

Parcel from the USA SELLER . Tel : [protected] . No 7 Jln sungai batu 11/ KUG . Kawasan perindustrian sungai puloh 412100 klang . Selangor .

USA seller in QOO10 Malaysia