USA Cash Advance / scamms

I have been receiving calls from an indian/araiban type man who's name is scott peter's about oweing money for a cash advance we never took out. He has been threating us and telling us if we dont pay my husband will be arrested tomorrow. However he would never give me information or the number about this loan. He said to if not paid we would owe him $6, 000.00. We also had to take there attorney who they would provide. He was the only one who could fix this matter. I have been wacking my brain about this situation and it seems to be nothing but a scamm. I am very upset that these people have no live but to call and make false aligations againest other people. His number is [protected]. May god bless these people, everyone of them. Thank you!

Comments

• Ks
      20th of Jul, 2011

I just received a phone call this morning for my 20 year old daughter saying that she owed money and they were going to send an office within an hour. Also said "your a 20 year old girl, how would you like spending time behind bars"

These people are sick and this does not end here.

19th of Feb, 2012

THIS MAN CALL FROM 0000 -0000 AND UNKNOW NUMBER HE ASK 285.00 HE WILL KEEP CALLING OF UNTIL HE GET WHAT HE WANT. CALL FROM PENNSYLAINA ASSOCIATION I CAN NOT UNDERSTANDER A WORD HE IS SAY. BRANDON TAYLOR IS HIS NAME. 814/334/ 1013. NAME MARY MCCRAY CASH ADVANCE USA.