USA Benefits / fraud. never ordered

1 Frankfort, MI, United States Review updated:

This company claims that they made a phone call to me on July 2009 and offered me a trial order and for which was valid free within 15 days. Unless cancelled, they automatically charge $39.95 on a monthly basis and providing me a discount card which they claim they have mailed to me. This card was never receive and nor have I use the discount services. They started charging me from July till today ( Feb 2010) which means a total loss of approximately $320. I demanded for refund which they refuse. I ask tem to provide me of the evidence of my order and they claim the phone conversation is taped. I will keep you posted if infact it really happened coz' to my knowledge it did not. The Customer service personnel are trained to defend their policy (obviously) as they are employed by this company. In short, this is a true scam.
It is so sad that people do this thing for a livelihood.

Mr

Comments

• Ji
      3rd of Jul, 2010

same thing happened to me july 2010 except they took my money out of my unemployment account..which is only $236 a week...still lookin into some justic

• Ji
      3rd of Jul, 2010

same thing happened to me but its july 2010 and they took the money out of my unemployment account set up by the state. My unemployment payments are $236 a week. I never applied for a loan of any kind and found out they got all my information when I applied for dish TV, that I was denied. Still looking for some justice.

• Tx
      6th of Oct, 2010

Keep calling them and demand they tell you what you ordered& everything else. Also, keep a log of when you called (times, dates, people you talked with on the phone etc). Talk to a manager or supervisior. Get CEO's number & tell them your problem. I am sure their are plenty of people in your situation. Just don't give up! Good luck.

• Pi
      23rd of Oct, 2010

If you want your money back tell them you are going to contact the BBB or you have an attorney and you will get your money back

• In
      11th of May, 2011

did they mention they are from Pheonix, AZ

18th of May, 2011

They keep trying to coax me into giving them my debit card number. I'm really considering doing so. It's already maxed out and the card company will not let it charge more than what's already on it. They say it's already on file with their company and that they just need me to confirm it for them. I told them not to call me anymore and hung up in the man's ear as rudely as possible to get my point across. They still keep trying to call me. I even called to put my number in their do not call list. It seems to be a call request form, instead.