USA Benefits / fraud. never ordered
This company claims that they made a phone call to me on July 2009 and offered me a trial order and for which was valid free within 15 days. Unless cancelled, they automatically charge $39.95 on a monthly basis and providing me a discount card which they claim they have mailed to me. This card was never receive and nor have I use the discount services. They started charging me from July till today ( Feb 2010) which means a total loss of approximately $320. I demanded for refund which they refuse. I ask tem to provide me of the evidence of my order and they claim the phone conversation is taped. I will keep you posted if infact it really happened coz' to my knowledge it did not. The Customer service personnel are trained to defend their policy (obviously) as they are employed by this company. In short, this is a true scam.
It is so sad that people do this thing for a livelihood.
More USA Benefits Complaints & Reviews
- USA Benefits - scam 
- USA Benefits - checking account withdrawal 
- USA Benefits - terrible experience 
- USA Benefits - fraudulent charges 
- USA Benefits - unauthorized billing 
- USA Benefits - fraudulent charges on credit card
- USA Benefits - unauthorized charges
- USA Benefits - unauthorized debit to my checking account
- USA Benefits - not authorized charges
- USA Benefits - fraud