US Passport Agency / new passport
On June 15, 2015 I was at the post office to give in everything I was requested to in order to get my passport within 4 to 6 weeks. Today is now 9/14/2015 and I still have not received my passport to date. I was notified that they needed more information from me back in august. Which I also sent in as soon as I was notified. My trip was set up for early September I couldn't go and the travel agency charge me hundreds of dollars in fees. I am a us citizens, I not a criminal I don't have no felony. I have been working since 14 years old. Previously I have only took road trips, and now that I want to fly to a nice island I can't even go anywhere without a passport .
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received! 
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received! 
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- U.S Passports & International Travel - a worthless system. to many people, all unqualified.
- U.S Passports & International Travel - renewal of passport
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months 
- US Passport Agency - disabled daughter denied passport
- US Passport Agency - no passport