US Online America Group / Fraud and scam!
I received a phone call from USOAG with an opportunity to sell satellite dishes in June 2006. I paid the startup fees and paid for the site link I was required to provide. I also printed out fliers and took them around the area. This was a great expense as well. I set up my own business site to provide a link source. I was told that if I did all these things I would make lots of money. There was a period in which I could get a refund but that period covered the time it took to just get the site up and running.
Then I get the call AFTER the the refund time had lapsed to inform me that unless I put up over a thousand dollars for prompting the site then I won't make money. I told the rep that I was informed that if I did the aforementioned I would see a great profit and was not needing to do anything else. So I was mislead and there was no recourse. I kept my sites going and tried other ways to promote and followed suggestions given. No results...
I did some research and found there were others who were scammed as well. I informed USOAG I was terminating with them. I canceled my CC with them. I kept getting calls from them and then eventually collections. I lost money on this scam and I had made the monthly payments until I found out that this was a stinking rat!
More US Online America Group Complaints & Reviews
- US Online America Group - Harassment, Fraud , Scam and Stupidity 
- US Online America Group - Scammed of thousands of dollars 
- US Online America Group - SCAM!!! 
- US Online America Group - Affiliation Advertizement Scam 
- US Online America Group - Stupidity 
- US Online America Group - I was a victim of fraud from this company 
- US Online America Group - Was scammed and mislead 
- US Online America Group - money taken, no refund, no profit 
- US Online America Group - Legal 
- US Online America Group - Scam