US Online America Group / Affiliation Advertizement Scam

1 Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:

Unfortunately I was persuaded by the USOAG manager, Eric Malmburg, to join their program. I was promised business coaching, online live tech support and no more future cost. Most importantly, I was informed that the program that I would be promoting would be a service available in Canada. However, as many of you might already know Dish Network and DirectTV are both US only services. After, Marcy, a quite aggressive sales lady, tried to push into paying them hundreds of dollars, my brain had finally decided to work again and realized that it is a complete scam. It is not only irritating to have to deal with the fact that I was scammed, I have found out USOAG have been operating for many years. Apparently, all of their business is based on scams, and they are doing disgustingly well. Just a few days ago, my business coach, Sherry Wood, tried extremely hard to convince me to give a few thousand dollars. Even though, I questioned her about all the false promises that were made to me, she does not seem concern at all. The USOAG staff clearly do not feel that they need to uphold their word; however, as a business is there no authority to ensure USAOG is operated ethically? I am quite puzzled as to how they are able to operate for such a long time. If anyone has more information about them please do kindly share, thanks.

Fa

Comments

• St
      14th of Apr, 2010

I just want to add my 2 cents to the subject of USOnlineAmericaGroup. I want to pass on HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who have put up complaints about this company.
    I somehow got my name on their calling list as well and have had several pushy aggressive calls already. But even while the lady was still talking to me...my gut said "check the internet"...and boom...tons of complaints come up immediately and so many people scammed of their hard earned money. To anyone else out there considering this 'opportunity', please listen to these people and DON'T join this company.
    Thank you again, your comments (and this site being at the top of the list) saved me!

• Fa
      2nd of Jun, 2010

Glad to hear that these comments did some good.

• Co
      15th of Jun, 2010

I agree!! I can't figure out how they got my cell number. I have told a total of 4 people to please take me off their list. Well, the last one wasn't that nice, but this is just the 4 calls I have asked to take my number off their "call and bug every night"

How did you folks get rid of them? I can tell when the phone rings and it says unavailable---it's them again. I don't think i should have to monitor my calls and not answer the ones with out a number.

Most of the time internet advertisers give you an option to opt-out and are very respectful and quit emailing you. what is up with the not so nice people that will not quit calling? Plus, does that (do not call) list work?
    Help, , any ideas?

kathy

• Ab
      23rd of Jun, 2010

Aggressive sales tactics, misleading statements, cell phone calls at noon with no id, free offers that end up turning monthly fees into lump sums, etc, and it looks like unbreakable contracts from what people are saying. I like to give people the benifit of the doubt but as I heard the din of the telemarketers in the background I knew it was all about the sale right away. I should have known. It started out shady from the get go. But all telemarketers are shady. This was to the extreme. I should have left at their "audio only powerpoint presentation" at the latest. I listened to it and then firmly and distinctly said I was not interested. She kept me on for a minute or so saying why I should do it. I stumbled through talking. She made the deal that sounds like they give almost everyone. I fell for it. I was in it for the hosting anyways. I guess it is necessary to use it for there scam and I should have just left once I saw social security number spots and two online signature spots. They really could say yes we scammed you but it is legal. So what should I do. Take my chances with these guys.Or try to cancel every possible way as soon as possible. Credit card and through USOAG. I cashed stock from Wal-Mart and it's my birthday soon and I still live at home.Trying to make some money with it. Stock was gonna be worthless and even if it wasn't I couldn't support a company I didn't respect on principle. I'll invest something else more safe with it but some of it has got to be a bit crazy.I just got the platinum package for about 500 dollars. I am unemployed and am getting (un)employment insurance for getting fired from Wal-Mart a couple months ago. I know. That's another story. Few complaints there. I cashed stock from Wal-Mart and it's my birthday soon and I still live at home.Trying to make some money with it. Stock was gonna be worthless and even if it wasn't I couldn't support a company I didn't respect on principle. I'll invest something else more safe with it but some of it has got to be a bit crazy.Should I try to make some money/ take on these guys. I am in Canada by the way. Anyways.

• Ra
      15th of Sep, 2010

is there a lawsuit against this company ??? They scammed me as well. I feel helpless and angry. All the affected people should really do something.

• Lc
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    US Online America Group - Lack of service
    404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite 107
    Tempe
    Arizona
    Phone: 800-237-9354

I have been affiliated with them since June 2011, I have attempted to contact them by phone and by email. Since November 2011 and have had no reply.
    April 10, 2012 I attempted to contact them during business hours and received a message stating the number I am calling is not in service.
    I have been attempting to inquire as to why my number was not generating an income as I have been giving it to people who purchase on Amazon, since November as I have been too busy to sit at my computer and investigate things with them further.
    They have now taken my credit card for $600, I am glad I refused their offer to advertise for me for thousands of dollars. That being the last time they contacted me.
    I am now looking for a refund of all credit card purchases in Canadian Dollars as it was taken out.
    I will probably rephrase this letter at some point but right now I am just overwhelmed that again I am looking for an honest work-from-home position and get this treatment.