US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC / Unprofessional scam

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

Before using this company, I try to negotiate with my lender for 2-3 months, but it was hanging and unresolved. I paid US Foreclosure Relief $2250 in July 15 2008 to work with my lender for a loan modification. I signed, filled out, and return all documents requested the next day. Katie Vu said it can take up to 2 months to complete. After a month past trying to contact Katie, I called the office and was informed that she no longer work there. On 8/19/08, Amy Porche emailed the missing service agreement, which I signed and returned immediately. During the next month, multiple email attempts to contact Amy for updates were unanswered. Then on 9/15/08, Joel Nava emailed me a different service agreement claiming "I have attached the service agreement because we accidentally sent you the wrong agreement. The agreement you originally signed is for a 2nd mortgage. We are very sorry for the confusion." Soon later, I learned that Joel had move to another department. Again, I signed and returned immediately. Unknowingly, the next day, my lender sent a loan modification agreement base upon the information I submitted in April, 2008. My file was assigned to Mona at US Foreclosure Relief on 9/19/08. I talked to Mona briefly on 9/22/08 regarding my situation. Two days later, I received the modification agreement directly from the lender. I called Mona and requested that my money be refund because no/little service was done on my file and no result was achieve due to their service in a timely manner as I expected and advised by Katie Vu. Mona was very rude cutting me off on the phone, condescending tone of voice, and concluded that she will not work on my file any further.

In conclusion, US Foreclosure Relief did not do diligent on my case, has a high turnover rate of employment, and employee are incompetent rude workers. Although it might take a long time, you can negotiate with your lender a good deal without using this scam, so call, expert at US Foreclosure Relief. I have lower my interest rate from 8.99% to 5% interest only payment for the next 10 years.

Gd

Comments

• Pe
      6th of Dec, 2008
    US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - HONEST COMPANY!!!
    California

NOT A SCAM AT ALL!!! customer service calls me once a week to let me know how things are going, they reassure me! my file closed TODAY!! i am so grateful for this company and all its hard work! god bless US FORECLOSURE RELIEF! DONT DOUBT THIS GREAT COMPANY! SAVE YOUR HOUSE!

• Pe
      6th of Dec, 2008
    US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - SAVED MY HOME!!
    California

NOT A SCAM!!! im sooo grateful for this company and its services. my wife tried to save our home on her own while i had us foreclosure working on it also. the company saved our house much quicker & saved me $$ on my monthly payments . i went from a 8% to a 1%. i cant BELIEVE IT!!

• Lu
      6th of Dec, 2008
    US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - SAVED MY LIFE!!! & FAMILY!!
    California

this company moved & disconnected their # HOWEVER, i was giving a courtesy call to let me know of the move & they also sent a a hardship letter from the ATTORNEY to my lender on my behalf, which made it it became a better company that is being backed by a ATTORNEY, this gives us the consumer a better service and security. dont believe all you read call the business and ask questions for yourself.

• Br
      5th of Jan, 2009

do you happen to have their number?

• Cl
      7th of Jan, 2009

I also aquired us forclosure on 8/18/08 to solve my loan modification problem. In Sept. I received a forclosure in my propety. they never contacted saxon tge. to inform them that they were were working ion my behalf. I called them to inform them of the forclosure, and that it had to be answered. I was informed by Jessica to do nothing. I filede my own petition and answered it. I resolved my own loan modification from 9.1% to 4%. I called them for a refund on 12/12/08 and I received no contact a message was left. I receive a call today 1/7/09 from Jesdsica asking me if I received my modification package. I told her yes I did after I did the foot work and I want a refund. She stated ona would call me back which she did, and was quite rud and irrate about my request, because they did thew work and they want a copy of my modifiction to see if it compare to wha they tequested. I contacted my mortgage company and they gave3 me dates. Mionas first contact with them was on 12/2/08. they received the modification forms from the curt which I submitted on 12/11/08. They never submitted anything, although I faxed everything timely as requested. Are they a scam yes. The now call themselves HC Services, since they have had swo much problems. Mona stted it is ecause they e=rxpanded but it isnot true. I will be filling a claim against them with the FBI and BBB as well as anyone else. I will also be suing them if they donot return the funds.

• Mg
      28th of Jan, 2009

Would anyone like to be part of a class action law suite against "US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC”. This is a company that needs to be shut down. They did nothing to help us with our loan modification and in the end The manager Cesar Lopez state to me :”since you have already paid the fees I can have one of our attorney’s call you and file bankruptcy” unreal : all they did was take the money and not do a thing. I have filed companies with local and nationally authorities. Email if you are interested the more people speak out the more we will be heard.

• saveourhomes80@yahoo.com

• Mg
      28th of Jan, 2009

FYI it is very strange that you have a person stating that this home was saved by US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC, It is funny because the person that signed us up for this scam was a man by the name of Luis Garcia -he has now left the company. This is the information he gave me when we signed up with him. Very strange that someone with the same name is claimed his house was saved.

Luis Garcia
    Foreclosure Counselor
    US Foreclosure Relief
    Toll Free: 1-888-773-2677 ext.251
    Fax: (714) 453-0434

Luis@cafspecialists.com
    www.stopforeclosuretogether.com

This is what was posted

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC (complaint)
    Posted: 2008-12-06 by Luis Garcia

SAVED MY LIFE!!! & FAMILY!!
    this company moved & disconnected their # HOWEVER, I was giving a courtesy call to let me know of the move & they also sent a hardship letter from the ATTORNEY to my lender on my behalf, which made it became a better company that is being backed by a ATTORNEY, this gives us the...

• Je
      11th of Feb, 2009

US FORECLOSURE IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPTED COMPANIES IN AMERICA. I REMEMBER WHEN THIS COMPANIES WAS JUST A LITTLE SHOP DOING LOANS THEY BRIBED EVERY ONE AND THEY DID SO MANY FAKE LOAN, THAT S HOW GEORGE ESCALANTE MADE HIS MONEY, I KNOW THE PERSON WHO DID PAY STUBS FOR HIM, THE ESCROW OFFICER AND TILE REP WHO HELPED HIS CHEAT. THEY CAN ALL GO TO JAIL. HIS NEW COMPANY NOW IS CF SERVICE, I BELIEVE AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS 714-627-0500 GEORGE CELL NUMBER IS 714-981-7612 CALL HIM AND TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY!! HE IS STARTING A NEW MEDIA BUSINESS TO SALE LIVE TRANSFER LEADS.

• Ic
      11th of Aug, 2009

Liar

• Lo
      30th of Nov, 2009

They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at 623-486-4505 and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!