US Cutter / US Cutter Rip-Off

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Copam 2500 vinyl cutter from USCutter. The Copam was received without any proof of purchase. This cutter was a dog with nothing but problems. Finally USCutter offered to take the cutter back at full price if I upgraded to a more expensive cutter. I agreed. The new cutter was received without any documentation of the purchase. I asked for something from USCutter to show the purchase and they will not respond to my email. I have not received the promised credit for the cutter I returned . $795.

This is a bait & switch program where they sell a failed product then promise return of your $'s when you upgrade. How do I know that the second cutter isn't stolen since they will not acknowledge that I purchased it. I only have a charge on my credit card. No other documentation. What a rip-off..

Jim Robertson
jirobert@surewest.net

More US Cutter Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Us
      1st of Apr, 2010

4-1-10
    I bought one of these plotters, , , 24'' - It broke down the first day I had it. After 20 phone calls, being put on hold, being hung up on, and after several messages left with the manager "brandon at ex. 7113" a month later my plotter is still broken. I will now write them a letter, then take them to court.
    Will