Urban Nutrition / unauthorized billings

Hoboken, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 515-1070
I ordered a free-trial of Bellaplex. I cancelled any future shipments, but they continued to send the product and billed my credit card. Then, using my credit card info, they automatically began billing another unauthorized charge of $1.00 and then $59 to my credit card under the name of Wellness Watchers MD.

Comments

La
  18th of Oct, 2009
i am beginning to have a problem with them and am going to seek legal action if they continue.
Mi
  15th of Dec, 2010
They did the same thing to me..I called and cancel within the 30 days and emailed and they continued to charge my card. They were under the name Venacura..In fact when I called to cancel..I felt I was being harassed on why I wanted to cancel..Be aware!
Mi
  15th of Dec, 2010
I was continued to be charge on my credit card after I canceled within the 30 day trail. The product was Venacura...The company was very harassing when I called to cancel.
We
  23rd of Jun, 2011
cannot get through on the phone number given to return unopened and cancel
Ha
  17th of Aug, 2012
hi ladies I am from Australia suffering from the same demise, I have tried calling the company and the calls never go through and where they say contact customer service I had done leaving messages to stop further billings and to cancel and future shipments this being done without success. And to my bloody surprise my bank acc was short of $200.00 and like you I am seeking legal advice also I have closed my credit card that they were deducting from...