Urban Development Solutions / Magazine Subscription Service

Broken Arrow, OK, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 918-557-2890
A few months ago I purchased a couple magazine subscriptions from a young man who stopped by my door. I have yet to receive my magazine subscription, and the check was cashed months ago. Call me a sucker... oh well.

That being said, I would like someone who has their phone number/email address/website (one that they were actually able to get through to someone) to please email it to me.
I will be taking legal action to end this problem if this does not get worked out. I know the amount is somewhat insignificant, but to me it is the idea that this group thinks they can do this. I have plenty of lawyers that I am willing to utilize to get to the bottom of this!
Br

Comments

Ms
  20th of Aug, 2009
These people were at my job trying to recruit shelter residents. The alledged owner's name is Rodney Rankins 313/320.3335 or 847.863.7943. Contact him or give his information to someone who can stop him.
Al
  16th of Nov, 2009
I didn't get my mags eather. and I need to get a refund, but I haven't been able to get through to anyone who can help me.
An
  15th of Apr, 2011
Call customer service at 1-219-809-5732. I just recently ordered, so I know it will take some time to see if I actually get any magazines, but when I gave them my order number, they had all my info--and it was listed correctly. So...we shall see what happens! Hope this helps!