Urban Development Solutions / Magazine Subscription Service

1 Broken Arrow, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918-557-2890

A few months ago I purchased a couple magazine subscriptions from a young man who stopped by my door. I have yet to receive my magazine subscription, and the check was cashed months ago. Call me a sucker... oh well.

That being said, I would like someone who has their phone number/email address/website (one that they were actually able to get through to someone) to please email it to me.
I will be taking legal action to end this problem if this does not get worked out. I know the amount is somewhat insignificant, but to me it is the idea that this group thinks they can do this. I have plenty of lawyers that I am willing to utilize to get to the bottom of this!

Br

Comments

• Ms
      20th of Aug, 2009

These people were at my job trying to recruit shelter residents. The alledged owner's name is Rodney Rankins 313/320.3335 or 847.863.7943. Contact him or give his information to someone who can stop him.

• Al
      16th of Nov, 2009

I didn't get my mags eather. and I need to get a refund, but I haven't been able to get through to anyone who can help me.

15th of Apr, 2011

Call customer service at 1-219-809-5732. I just recently ordered, so I know it will take some time to see if I actually get any magazines, but when I gave them my order number, they had all my info--and it was listed correctly. So...we shall see what happens! Hope this helps!