UPS / package delivery, poor customer service
UPS World Headquarters
Attn: Jennifer Spencer
55 Glenlake Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
UPS training policies and their management's complete disregard for CUSTOMER SERVICE combined with employees who don't give a damn appears to be the problem with UPS.
A new UPS Driver in Champaign, Illinois has ruined my YEARS of previous excellent satisfaction with UPS services. The regular delivery person for my neighborhood is outstanding. But, the new driver, this week demonstrated a side of UPS that left me unsettled. The new driver rang the doorbell, and I immediately answered, I could see the UPS truck, but the driver had gone next door. I didn't see a package at my door and assumed that he rang my bell by mistake. As the driver is returning to his truck, he says that he threw the package in the bushes. I asked why he would do that, the driver asked if I'd rather have the package stolen. Tough call- package left at the door or thrown into the snow (in a cardboard box)? It's a no brainer. The driver confidently defends his training of placing items in the bushes and snow because the snow was not melting.
Watch the UPS driver defend his actions on YouTube: " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qUd9na_PQ "
A manager or supervisor (Sarah) from the Urbana, Illinois office somewhat defended this position stating that he should have placed the package in a plastic bag before putting into the snow and bushes.; search for "###ic UPS Driver Leaves Package In Snow." I am highly disappointed that UPS allows this. Electronic items are NOT cheap and it's simply not right to place cardboard boxes containing electronics in the snow. Big Brown let me down, today.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - international delivery from ohio to ottawa canada 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - the deivery we just got today 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - treatmnrt of employees and customers
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mysterious disappearance of a trackable package by ups