Unwanted Phone Calls / Sick and tired of these every day calls!

Get several calls from these phone numbers. There are many people who get these phone calls. But i get a bit sick and tired of these calls. It's going day in and day out. Several calls per day/evening.

Got these calls not only from this phone number but more and ID shows up as different states. Pick up they don't say anything Called back nothing either. Get sick and tired of these calls every day. We got per day like ten calls and don't even care if it's during the day or nights.

These are the different calls they made to my phone:

Washington [protected]
Oregon [protected]
Iowa [protected]
Arizona [protected]
Georgia [protected]

What can I do against these calls???

More Unwanted Phone Calls Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Mar, 2007

The first thing you should have done is looked up the telephone numbers on the internet. One of them is for a place called Crystal Vision, and another is for somewhere that sells magazines. Seeing as these numbers are from different places... you should probably just tell them to stop calling...

• Rh
      10th of Apr, 2007

I just got a call from the arizona number above so googled it and found this site and they didn't say anything. Anyone have information on who this number belongs to so I can call them and tell them enough is enough?

• Of
      27th of May, 2008

Well my friend looks like you are the victim of a prank phone caller. Now the optimal solution is to notify the autorities and have them run a phone tap opperation. That would be the safest bet.

• Na
      27th of May, 2008

There are several ways to overcome this situation, but I believe the best one for you would be to disconnect your telephone.

• Ti
      19th of Jul, 2008

you should go ### yourself and get over it its life you stupid prostitute.

• Cd
      29th of Aug, 2014

If you want sound and honest information as to how to stop
    those unwanted calls, drop me an e-mail to betterthanfeds@gmail.com . I will share this information with you freely.
    This is not an advertisement. I have no need or interest with sharing your
    email with others. I am a private party
    like you who is fed up with the unwanted callers and now they no longer bother
    me.