University Kialiars

1 Review updated:

I recently purchased a Kia soul on [protected], everyone waa kind when trying to make a deal however once the papers were signed it has become very difficult to obtain items promised in writing during the sale. No one wants to return my calls as I live 2.5 hours away. Its two simple items a cargo cover and a cargo net, but seemingly they do not want to give the items they promised. Secondl, a week after purchasing the vehicle I noticed condensation collecting in the headlight (a warranty issue), no one returns my calls and I have left several messages. I don't deem it appropriate for a customer to track someone down to obtain items due to the or complete repairs that are covered under warranty. I would not get another vehicle from them and would high recommendations others to stay away from the wolves in sheep's clothing. I rather deal with a wolves upfront that to be bamboozled by lies, deceit, and plan disregard for the customer.

Je
Dec 22, 2014

More University Kia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mk
      Dec 23, 2014

I am sorry that you are having a tough time dealing with them for the items that they promised...
    As far as the water in the headlight, if it is a warranty issue then you set up an appointment to get it fixed and take it in. You do NOT need them to call you back.

Good Luck