Universal Technical Services / Nordic Track Treadmill / what a complete rip off

We have an extended contract on a Nordic Track treadmill we bought and between my husband an myself have spent 3 45 minute sessions today on hold trying to get service with UTS. What do we do now? Spend 1, 000 for a new treadmill when the belt is just loose. What a complete rip off. UTS should be out of business or in jail.

Mu

Comments

• Wa
      27th of Feb, 2010

Unbelievable, I did a search for UTS on the web and came upon these concerns about their service. These concerns are almost verbatim as to the experience I had with the customer serve from UTS. Long wait times on hold getting the automated system telling me they were closed.
    I would think NordicTrack would be more concerns about their brand name then to let a company like UTS represent them and their product. The shame should fall on NordicTrack more so then UTS.
    Due to this experience I will never purchase from NordicTrack again!

19th of Mar, 2010

Wayne Jr & Muvore,

My name is Jesse with NordicTrack. I apologize for the time that you have spent waiting for a resolve from UTS. If you need anything please email me and I will make sure it gets taken care of with UTS.

Thanks
    Jesse Y
    nordictrackcs@gmail.com

• In
      6th of Apr, 2010
    Universal Technical Services / Nordic Track Treadmill - It took more than a year to try to fix my treadmill
    Universal Technical Services
    utserv.com

It took more than a year to try to fix my treadmill. In the end they could not fix it so they sent me a new treadmill.
    Guess what? The new one is broken too, and i am now trying again to fix it. Horrible!

• Do
      17th of Feb, 2013

Same problems. As far as I'm concerned UTS is unbelievably bad. Why does Nordic Track and Sears use this company. If I don't get service for my over $2500+ treadmill very soon I will not purchase any more Nordic Track equipment and I will spread the word in as many ways as possible that Nordic Track and UTS are to be avoided at any cost in my opinion. Not only did I purchase a $2500 lemon but I can't get anywhere in my attempts to service this dog. Outrageous!!!