Universal Account Servicing, LLC / Excessive billing practices

1 P.O. Box 807010Both St Joseph, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-809-3514

These people are the biggest ripoffs ever. They charged .73 cents per day of interest for balance.
They do not give you a statement of your account, unless
you request one. When the balance is down to $500.00
they charge you .21 cents per day and when you try or
do pay the balance with a credit card, they charge you
$11.60 for the priviledge to do so. They do not take a
debit card. Had plastic surgery and this is how I was financed. I wonder if the Doctor got a cut too. Do not get
involved with Drs. Say Yes for a cosmetic procedure.
Claire

Comments

• Vz
      24th of Jun, 2009

You know what actually I agree. I truly didn't realize how much I spent in interest until I went to pay it off and looked at all of my payments compared to the amount I financed. I signed up with the Right One dating service which in of itself was a rip-off and then my interest was at least a dollar a day. I only financed 1200.

• Ci
      6th of Jul, 2009

I totally agree with vzugaj. I also signed up with the Right One which was a major rip off and joke and it was financed through this place. My interest was over a dollar a day and I financed 2000. Stay away from this place.

• Re
      27th of Sep, 2009

Stores Online uses this finance company for their primary lender to finance the licenses Stores Online sells. Stores Online certainly can get a more professional company to do business with.

R J Smith

• Bs
      7th of Oct, 2009

This is the WORST company with the RUDEST customer service people. I have contacted Better Business Bureau twice. It is almost as if they WON"T LET YOU pay off your debt.

5th of Jan, 2010

Please, your company need a web side for check the account

13th of Aug, 2010

Yes, you are absolutely correct with your comments. I consider all of them pretty thought provoking. I am wondering what can be done to stop them with such audacity and ripoff people's money.
    Yes, they do not provide monthly statement and more. I am about to contact consumer protection on them.
    I am give them enough time so that they can treat me with more respect, humility and consideration.

Also, in my state the moment I get in touch with the right government entity they won't less long doing what they are doing with people.

Good and truth comment
    Marie

Let all united!

• Rj
      13th of Aug, 2010

Universal Account Servicing is staffed with a bunch of idiots who don't know shoe polish from shinola about customer service or etiquette. They are [censor]s with nothing to do but sit on their thumbs and twirl.

• To
      6th of Jan, 2011

I made the terrible mistake a couple years ago by responding to an email involving a job opportunity as a rebate processor. Somehow it turned from rebate processing into selling products online and had nothing to do with rebate processing. And after getting the hard sell tactics and originally paying a few hundred dollars from the start, I was forwarded to this Universal Accounting outfit. Very stupid on my part and now I have to deal with these clowns. I've been paying these clowns for over a year now, have received nothing in return, and have stopped paying. I received nothing for my money and never did get this so called business going. It was a scam from the start. Unfortuneatley I can see that I am probably going to have to pay these jerks off and get absolutely nothing in return. I've already put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (can you believe they gave this shady outfit a AAA rating which I did mention to the BBB that I was appalled that they gave this outfit a rating like that). In summary, I wish you all luck dealing with this outfit but remember that you are dealing with a dishonest outfit that does business with scammers.

• To
      6th of Jan, 2011

PS I did write to Universal Account Services LLC and gave them a little piece of my mind but I refused to discuss anything with them over the phone because all you are going to get is a severe headache and sore throat argueing with the likes of these people.

• Ed
      6th of Nov, 2011

If any of you have a legitimate complaint or an outstanding issue pertaining to Universal Account Servicing, I encourage you to contact me so that I can help you resolve it. Universal Account Servicing strives to always treat our clients and consumers attentively and with the diligence their issues deserve. I encourage you to ask to speak to our Customer Care Center anytime you have an issue with your account. Or, I can be reached at:

Office:816.676.33.08
    email: evasques@ugacinc.com

best always,

Edward John Vasques

• La
      4th of Feb, 2012

*I make payments to Universal Account Servicing and until now had no problem. The problem is Vacations Paradise who use them to collect the money and I find after three years I bought blue sky. I was lied to about my vacations and am trying to do something about it so I stopped paying Universal telling them why but I have got a notice from them charging all kinds of late fees etc. So at this point I don't know what to do. Wouold like some help. Lavona Guss
    email: glavona@yahoo.com

• Ed
      4th of Feb, 2012

Lavona,

Thank you for the opportunity to address your concerns. You can reach UAS anytime with consumer complaints at:

Universal Account Servicing
    Consumer Help Desk
    702 Felix Street
    Saint Joseph, MO 64501
    866.809.3514
    consumerhelpdesk@ugacinc.com

We strive to address and resolve every issue brought to our attention.

Best always.

• Jv
      29th of Feb, 2012

This place is not worth wasting my time, unfortunately I have to try and deal with them since they cannot get a check payment right. I made a payment by check as I have been since August of 2011. I sent the check in on 1/23/2012 and it supposedly did not go through since they said I had insufficient funds in my checking account which was BS. I called and found out about this on 2/9/2012. I did what the person asked me to do by going out of my way to se nd them the proof that I had money in my account, I talked to my back and they said my check was never attempted to be cashed. So know it is 2/29/2012 and I must have called them about 25 times to try and get this BS straightened out. The guy who was supposed to call me today never did, I called bot the consumer help desk and customer service. Both had no one available to talk to, only an option to leave a message. So now here I am with one payment supposedly past due and the next one due tomorrow along with a $15 unsufficient funds fee. My advice is, " Never buy anything unless you know who is going to finance the account. And if is these $%^&'s, good luck. Peaces of S$%t

• Ov
      6th of Mar, 2012

Universal Account Servicing was the third party billing system for The Right One, a matchmaking service. That service went out of business in September. Since that time, I have been told several times that Great Expectations was responsible for taking over my account. However, upon further investigation I discovered that this is not the case. As a result Universal has charged me and my partner for a service that is no longer being provided. This is called fraud! In a gesture of good will, I have been attempting to contact one of the managers to have our money refunded and the accounts closed so that it will not adversely effect our credit. Despite numerous voice mails, my complaint has still not been addressed. As a result I have no other choice but to file a complaint the FTC, the Better Business Bureau, and any other group that will help investigate these actions. In addition, I will begin steps to file a class action lawsuit if my issue is not addressed.

• Wh
      6th of Apr, 2012

Ok so I guess it's not just me. I was financed through this company for a dating service called Dallas Singles. Both companies are scams. Universal sends me a past due statement every month. I finally found out when my actual due date is, the 10th of every month. Every single statement I have received has a statement date of after the 10th. I have never received a single on time statement, and they charge me a $19 late fee each time! I am i the middle of trying to get this resolved right now but from what you all are posting I guess I probably won't have any luck. I don't understand how these companies stay in business. What a shame. I am going to discuss a lawsuit with my attorney and if he thinks we have a case I will post on here again for anyone who wants to get involved.

• Ba
      22nd of May, 2018

@what a rip Monterey Bay Matchmakers got me. Signed up at the rnd of January 2018 and have got nothing but a monthly payment so far I'm out 500 bucks and a bill totaling 2500.

• Ol
      17th of Jul, 2012

How can I see my statement online.?

• Sp
      25th of Dec, 2012

I made the mistake to signing up with Dallas Singles...UAS now has an automated phone call to my job...my balance and theirs different...three calls a day to each of the numbers listed for contact...really????

• Le
      6th of Mar, 2013

I lodged a complaint against Universal Account Servicing as well. They are simply awful.

• Wh
      6th of Aug, 2013

I just received a bill from Universal for dues from Packaged Vacations which is a fraudulent company and is no longer in business as an LLC. I spent a lot of money to join, never got anything for my efforts, so I decided to chalk it up to bad luck and did not pay dues for the last year. I never received any correspondence from Packaged Vacations so I considered it over. Now these people are telling me I owe money to a company that no longer exits! What is the deal?