United Steel Buildings / FRAUD AND DECEPTION

1 FL, US Review updated:

Ordered a building from these clowns and Its been a ordeal the whole 14 months. The price they quote you is a starting price, seems to go up daily when your getting ready to buy. The salesman ( Richard ) called daliy to remind me to pay my deposit before the steel goes up or else its going to be more, tried to charge me sales tax, charged me extra money for steel and enginering because I wanted a couple of windows, later to find out the windows are field located and never got any extra steel to put in the windows. Delay after delay, excuses after excuses, unreturned phone calls and then It finally arrived ( only part of the building) 7 months later. They told be they would sent the rest of the building a week behind the first shipment. Well it's been 6 weeks now and after a dozen phone calls they told me maybe some more of it would be shipped out next week but couldn't be sure. They are rude on the phone ( it seems they are always in a meeting when I call and don't return phone calls ) when you do get threw to them and just give you the run around. They want your money right now and will remind you to lock in the stell prices but once they get the money your on your own. BEWARE OF THESE CLOWNS !!!

Comments

• Th
      Sep 14, 2009

I was a victim of fraud practices as well. These people ought to be shut down and put in jail. They stole thousands of dollars from me with deceptive contracts and smooth talking sales people. Beware of this company!!!

• Ni
      Oct 15, 2009

I am still waiting for my building. I wonder if they know anything about real engineering and engineering good practices in business.
    Their PE should enforce the code of ethics.
    I have many PE friends and colleagues that are rigid in their business ethical standards.

• Fr
      Nov 02, 2009

These guys have taken money from churches women with breast cancer and just plain good people. They desire what you can give them. Help them advertise with the IRS the IRS will give you you 10% of moneys taken in from an investagation Contact FBI ICU3
    unit. To mention ectical business is a front to the word ethical. They love their lawyer boy too! These guys came south to work in a state like FL. Flordia can not even hold an election so it draws this kind of individules and then turns their head. Keep calling say their names. Knute and Zimmerman real nice guys. IRS is the answer.