United Recovery Systems / Harrassment

Phone: 800-304-8855

Total Harrassment. Called to make resolution - which wasn't going to happen. Next Day he - Paul Morris contacted an unknown family member to the situation and started harrassing her. This woman is 80 years old !! I can't believe it. TOTALLY LIVID.

Ja

Comments

14th of Jun, 2008

This company calls every day and despite me telling them several times that they have the wrong number they continue to call and they are so RUDE! They are looking for a John Grover god help that poor guy. I have blocked their number but they call from another. I am thinking of getting an attorney since this is just plain harrassment and they will not stop. It would be one thing if they did not know they were calling the wrong number, but they know and continue. Does anyone know a Lawyer that will take this case? I have had it!

• So
      27th of Aug, 2008

I just had my first, and I hope last, experience with this company. I plan to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and anyone else I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Ji
      13th of Sep, 2008

I have gotten phone calls and if you hire an attorney, ask them to get the recordings of the calls - Often the verbage they use against people will allow a countersuit. BTW, also let the companies that use United Recovery, that you will no longer use their product or service and tell everyone you know not to use them. Capital One uses them, and that is one company that acts like a small credit card company when in fact, they have been given billions of tax payer dollars to ease their debt. Instead they are taking that money and spending it on foreign markets AGAINST the dollar, further forcing people into bankruptcy.

• Ha
      14th of Oct, 2008

I called the company to set up a payment plan and began asking questions as to how the plan works and was told you must be dumb.I was told that I was being recorded when I asked to hear the tape played back so that the manager who hear the worker calling me dumb he stated at first it would take fifteen minutes then he insulted me by saying the worker said maybe she was taping the conversation.I have never encountered so many un professional people in one work place.The Houston, Texas office should start looking into the way it hires it' employees and training them in how to speak to consumers who are actually trying to pay off there debts.I to receive many calls a day at my place of employment.I am disapointed in how I was treated by your agency.

• To
      31st of Aug, 2011

Well, my aunt owes a debt that URS is trying to collect. She has never lived with my grandmother nor does she now, however URS continues to call my grandmother every morning around 8am waking her up. They are looking for my aunt and my grandmother has told them she will tell my aunt but now the calls are annoying and she has asked them to stop calling repeatedly but the calls come every morning regardless. This is now a harassment issue since my grandmother is not the debtor and was not a co-signor for the debt and she has asked repeatedly for them to stop calling and my aunt does not and has never lived with her... What do we need to do to get the calls stopped?