United Reader Services or USA Collections / Harassing telephone calls!
United Readers call claiming that money is owed on a magazine subscription. I have NO subscriptions to ANY magazines. They threaten to send me to collections, 2 weeks later USA COLLECTIONS calls and says I owe money, when I tell them that I have no magazine subscriptions they say they will have to look into it. When I ask telemarketer "Mark" on the other end of the phone his telephone number he hangs up.
More United Reader Services or USA Collections Complaints & Reviews
- United Readers Service - Cancellation 
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD 
- united readers service/readers source - fraud 
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call 
- United Readers Services - USA Collections Scam 
- United Reader Service - All around bad
- United Readers - Misled and Fraud
- United Reader's Service. - Have asked company to cancell my subscription before they began to send them.
- United Readers Service INC. - Call saying I owed money and turn my over to a correct agency
- United Readers Service - Taking Advantage of the Disabled