United HealthCare Services / medication/ prescription
Today I went to see a family doctor as a walk in patient. After four days been sick with shortness of breath, fever and sinus infection. The only way I was able to see a doctor was to wait to Saturday and go as a walk in.
The doctor prescribed an antibiotic and a cough syrup.
I was told at the time I picked up my prescription from the pharmacy that UHC put a hold on the cough syrup as they needed to call the doctor to get authorization before approval of this cough syrup.
This means that they will have to wait to Monday.
Are you sure UHC that my chest which was diagnosed by the doctor to have bronchitis will await your authorization on Monday.
This is not humane and not responsible action from UHC.
More United HealthCare Services Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United HealthCare Services - unethical behaviour
- UMR - knee surgery denied
- United HealthCare Services - poor customer service
- United HealthCare Services - janumet tablet
- United HealthCare Services - appeal denial, dos aug. 10, 2015