United Healthcare / website not up-to-date & 1-800 people are unknowledgeable!!!
Their therapeutic list of medications are so out-dated!!! They are listing medications that are already discontinued for more than a year as being covered, then when you order it from their Medco (mail order pharmacy), they will call your doctor to switch it with something else that they don't cover (without even letting you know). You'll end up paying meds that you might not order in the first place & pay for it full price!!!
Their 1-800 people sucks!!! They are unknowledgeable to say the least.
If you have a choice, don't ever consider UnitedHealthcare!!!
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - customer service for claims
- United Healthcare - nurse doing home visits-amy deleon
- United Healthcare - uhc plan-state of mo
- United Healthcare - prior authorization for surgery
- United Healthcare - medical insurance settlement