United Cash Loans / harassment
The company called regarding an outstanding debt in December 0f 2007. Prior to the calls from the company, a third-party collections company contacted me in July 2007 regarding the debt. I made arrangements with the third-party collections company and had a zero balance with them. Six months later, United Cash Loans began calling requesting payment for the same debt again. I requested two pieces of information from them, 1: a letter verifying the debt and 2: to contact me in writing only. After speaking to several representatives and supervisors, the calls stopped around April of 2008.
In November of 2008, I began to receive calls from the company again. However, this time, the customer service representatives call me between 7 and 8 am. I inform them each time that they are calling outside the regulated call hours, and they call me a liar and say that if I pay the debt, they will stop calling, and that my refusal to address the debt will result in additional calls.
It is now January 2009, I have spoken to multiple supervisors at the company, and today after frustration (as they called at 7:09 am) I decided to file a complaint with the FTC. I don't know if it will stop the calls, but I figured, I have given them ample opportunities to address both the debt that has already been collected as well as the calls at 7:00 am.
I see there are multiple complaints about this company, but I thought I should add this as well.
More United Cash Loans Complaints & Reviews
- United Cash Loans - scam - unfair 
- United Cash Loans - fraud and scam 
- United Cash Loans - fraud!!! 
- United Cash Loans - fraud #2 
- United Cash Loans - scam billing 
- United Cash Loans - Illegal Collection Calls 
- United Cash Loans - Fraud/Rip Offs 
- United Cash Loans - Never applied, but yet they are calling and threatening me 
- United Cash Loans - Fraud 
- United Cash Loans - calls non stop