Unisato this day I have never heard anything from unisa instead I paid r150 for nothing

I contacted Unisa regarding applying to study with them, I was told since I'm a first time student I would have to apply through CAO, which I did. Then last communication I got was that my application would be forwarded to the university and they will get back to me. To this day I have never heard anything from Unisa instead I paid R150 for nothing. I'm R150 poorer and still cannot register so I need re apply and pay yet again.

I wonder how many people have been cheated like I have been really.

Ku

Comments

• Na
      Sep 03, 2018
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - Payment not recieved
    Johannesburg

Good day

I'm not really complaining in know it takes 15 working days for a refund, However I'm really in need of the money, , Can UNISA please assist with my refund urgently
    student number is [protected]

• Se
      Sep 18, 2018
    Unisa - no response to emails and calls
    Florida
    South Africa

I have been trying to get ahold of unisa for this whole week, pending my concession results that are due to be released today and graduations are next week tuesday!!!

• Na
      Oct 15, 2018
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - Finance Department
    Johannesburg

Good day

I am still waiting for my refund i submitted the forms more than a month ago yet i get no response nor the refund. The form promises 15 working days yet it has been way more time than that yet i got nothing
    My student number:[protected]

• Me
      Nov 11, 2018
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - registration
    Durban
    South Africa

I completed my application at UNISA for 2017 but, when I try to register it kicks me out. I went to Unisa and they told me they cant find it, yet the money does reflect. I wanted to register for 2017 but, now I cannot. There are a number of people now with my problem. Unisa is very incompetent as a varsity, its a disgrace.

• Fa
      Nov 13, 2018
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - finance department
    South Africa

i have sent 4 Emails confirming payment of deposit, as well as phone calls made [protected]) no answer !!! amount still not reflecting on student account Student no [protected]. Study material not sent out as of yet. Need resolution A.S.A.P. Please advise

• Li
      Nov 13, 2018
    Unisa - exam time table - human resources certificate
    Durban
    unisa.ac.za

Good Day I need to know why unisa would squash four exams in to one week. They gave us a year to do the work but feel it good to set exam dates for 23, 24, 25 and 27 January 2017. Why? This is unfair, honestly! Surely they are able to set the four exams in at least two weeks?

Jan 05, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - My Unisa Website
    Pretoria
    unisa.ac.za

Every year around exam time the MY Unisa website either crashes or runs very slow.
    This has been going on for years. Why have you not fixed this issue? We pay for a service and you guys are not able to deliver. When are you going to sort this issue out???

• Th
      Feb 11, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - No response O application to receive credits for modules done on my prior qualification.
    Port Elizabeth
    unisa.ac.za

I applied to get credit for modules done on my prior qualification early July last year during second semester registration and I still have not received any feedbackfro. [protected]@unisa.ac.za, from [protected]@unisa.ac.za. I am doing B. Comm Banking which is being phased out and I have been given a due date for finishing the qualification.

• Sh
      Aug 14, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - No display of modules online after more than a week of submitting payment

I have been checking for more than a week online all day and still do not have any of my modules/sites displaying.

I have an assignment due the 5th of August but only received my study material on the 8th of August 2019.

What in the world is going on? I sure as hell no that Unisa will not take responsibility for these things.

• Ka
      Aug 15, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - currently studying through Unisa

student number [protected]

I've registered in June paid my initiation fee on the 28th on an ATM.I submitted proof to all Unisa e mails since June.To date my registration is not complete, I haven't received my study material.please assist as the year is almost over and this my final year to complete this course.

• Th
      Sep 02, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - Study material

I have paid my registration fee on the 30th of July 2019 but i still haven't received my study material, when I call the despatch the phone is just ringing, when I e-mail the despatch all I get is reference numbers. Unisa's service is very poor.

• Le
      Sep 02, 2019
    University of South Africa [UNISA] - Not answering phones
    South Africa

Please give me a phone number to contact UNISA that will be answered.
    Not a single line being phoned are being anwered