[Resolved] UniFirst / employee relations
I have a problem with a company that supposedly sends down write ups from corporate HR three weeks after the alleged incident without even speaking with the accused. Then HR refuses to address the issue with the employee in question. Instead, he is informed that HR will not contact him, or give him any information. Seems like a bit of a railroad job.
I would think that there should be some recourse or standard protocol for situations such as this.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
UniFirst Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2015
UniFirst is committed to conducting business in a fair and ethical manner, and this includes how we interact with our people. To that end, UniFirst has an appeals process which employee Team Partners may follow if they are in disagreement with any discipline or termination situations. Please be assured that all Team Partners are also free to contact the Corporate Human Resources Department directly at any time and for any employment concerns. The HR Department can be reached by calling 800.347.7888 and asking to speak with an HR Representative.
More UniFirst Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] UniFirst - bait and switch tactics and poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - very poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - class action 
- UniFirst - being let go after getting out of the hospital 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - david mummert is a disgrace to your unifirst name
- [Resolved] UniFirst - unrealistic contract, poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - terrible at everything 
- UniFirst - employee theft
- UniFirst - lies bait and switch class action suit 
- UniFirst Corporation - uniform service or lack of