Uncommon Goods/uncommongoods.com / UNCOMMON GOODS SUPPORTS THEFT FROM ARTISTS!
THIS COMPANY SELLS STOLEN ARTIST DESIGNS! Even after being notified, with documentation and websearch info ('kelly O'Neal + swindler' or 'design legacy + thieves'), this dishonest, unethical, greedy company still sells designs and merchandise stolen from Dallas-area artists! What's wrong with so-called 'businesspeople' these days that they think no one cares how evil and dishonest they are? PLEASE LET THIS COMPANY KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES AND WEBSITES THAT SUPPORT THEM! Thank you for your help!
More Uncommon Goods/uncommongoods.com Complaints & Reviews
- UncommonGoods.com - Sells Stolen Designs! 
- Uncommon Goods - They refused to stop spamming me
- www.uncommongoods.com - They promise a lot, but did nothing in order to deliver my order
- www.uncommongoods.com - Avoid this website!
- www.uncommongoods.com - Seller didn't deliver orders and provided faint promises