UK National Lottery / Scam and cheating!
After I received the notification of being a year end winner of UK NATIONAL LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International Program on Sun 23 Sep 2007, for the amount of 516,778.00 GBPounds sterling, I made an e-correspondence with the Fiduciary Officer MR.PETER TAYLOR (email address: email@example.com). Then, he sent me email that I have to send money to begin the claims process with TNT courier service: attn.MR.TERRY HOPKINS (dispatch officer, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org). Mr.Terry Hopkins gave the name of MR.KEVIN GILL, 20-22 Eastbury Road, London E6 6LP to be the Account Officer receiving my courier cost. I did sent an amount of 463.95GBP to Mr.Kevin Gill via Western Union MTCN [protected] on Oct 2,2007. After confirming my payment, I received a STOP ORDER ON TRANSFER OF FUNDS (WINNING PRIZE) unless I paid a tax fee of 0.3% of my winnings for the sum of 1,550.00 GBP to BRITISH TAX DEPT, name of receiver: ALLAN CURBS, address: 34 EPWORTH ROAD, BS106QF LONDON. That was the time that I realize what a fool I was to believe the scam!!!
More UK National Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery 
- UK National Lottery - winning Something I didn,t enter 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud online winning notification 
- UK National Lottery - Asking for bank transaction money to get winnings - beware! 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud mail received! 
- UK National Lottery - SCAM 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud Mails
- UK National Lottery - LOTTERY WINNING PRIZE
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds 
- UK National Lottery - false,possible scam