UK LRSCustomer Service

1 Review updated:

I have paid for two title deeds on property, I have received one and a map for the other, which I had to mark the area and upload and send back to them. But when I entered my details it said the transaction ID was incorrect. There is no phone number on the website and the address 1 Abbots Drive in Birkenhead is a private house. I have been told I can go to the Small Claims Court but it would cost more to take action. Beware of this company and this scam.

Jo
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

Jan 28, 2016

Hi, I have had the same problem. If you find anything out about them would you let me know and I will do the same for you.
    Thanks

• Ri
      Feb 23, 2016

I was also scammed by http://www.landregistry-titledeeds.co.uk/?gclid=COulnLyyjcsCFQeVGwodKIEFRw
    This is a FAKE WEB SITE NOT THE REAL LAND REGISTRY

The real Land Registry which is https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry

So stupidly I requested title deeds and copies of the covenants from this FAKE company which I didn't receive. I contacted "the real" Land Registry and they told me that I had been scammed and the reason I didn't receive the covenants was because these are not available online. I was charged £34.95 for a service which costs £7 from the genuine Land Registry. I have raised this with my bank who are trying to get the money back for me.

• Df
      May 02, 2016

We have asked for a title plan and title register as we thought this was a land registry web site we received a index plan and they still took £47 for this.
    We should have read more in depth before ordering these items from this trickery web site we are going to the bank to try to get our money back which was taken instantly, also they charged VAT therefore we are going to check this out as well.
    Avoid at all costs go further down the search engine for direct gov official web page where you can pay from £3 for the same documents.

• Ro
      Mar 28, 2017

The website of UK LRS states they are able to fulfil historical land registry searches back to May 1993. This was exactly the search I required so sent off my £60 accordingly. I then received an email from them saying they couldn't supply any Land Registry searches for anything earlier than 1994. As the later date was of no use to me I requested a refund, since when I have heard nothing from them. It looks like another case for the small claims court.

• Co
      Jul 03, 2017

All,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems but by sharing, you've stopped others making the same mistake.

I was about to enter my card details and I thought I'd just preform a quick review of their services - which are obviously unreliable

I noticed that their price was advertised as £19.99 then on the next page £25, then £25 PLUS VAT.

Spread the news, end the income supply for [censor].

CDPM