Twitter / I also use twitter

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, CA, United States Review updated:

I'm Rabble, one of the people who helped start Odeo and i'm mentioned a bunch in the first couple chapters. This review might not be useful for evaluating the book as something to read, but i figured this might be a decent forum to provide a review.

The story is very well told. It's a captivating read. It's very surreal to read about your friends and former...

Ca
Oct 02, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      Oct 29, 2009
    Twitter - Horrible support
    Twitter

Twitter mistakenly suspended my account and after NUMEROUS attempts of contacting them (including numerous support tickets) I still have not received any response as to why my account was suspended and how I could possibly resolve it. And to top it off, all of the support tickets I've created directly with Twitter have a status of "closed" or "completed". Yet no response and the account is still suspended.

• Pa
      Feb 03, 2010
    Twitter - Violations by some users
    Italy

I am strongly suspecting that some dodgy Twitter users try to get listed among the people I am following...by themselves!! Has anyone experienced something similar?

Paola from Italy

• Mo
      Apr 21, 2010
    Twitter - Twitter has no point
    twitter.com

I can understand why twitter isi fun to use but what's the pint. If everyone is using twitter to promote themselves then their really is no value since no one is actually reading anyone else's posts.

• St
      May 25, 2010

People Don, t post In this Site...Tthis Site Is made just to sabotage the Image of other companies and Complaints Board gets Paid to do this, Most of the posts are being posted by their blooddy writers inorder to keep this site active ...

• Ca
      Aug 06, 2010

Twitter is a stalkers.
    Twitter is for lonely needy people.
    Why do you need to tell people where you are?
    Twitter sucks!

• Ne
      Sep 16, 2010

Twitter needs a customer service team that can be reached by telephone or email through an outside provider. It is my view that customers don't mean anything to them. It's all about making the Twitter application attractive for branding purposes and commerce.

Jan 22, 2012
    Twitter - Errors on my account
    TWITTER

In my hootesuite, I cannot schedule any messages because twitter has apparently set a limit on my account, ... and yet I rarely tweet more than 8-9 times per day - I have tried finding an email address for someone at twitter to help me and I just get directed through their useless help pages - why can't they have a customer services dept that can actually help?

• Ag
      Mar 10, 2012

Twitter is for people to post thoughts for the day. But the problem with them is they are now suspending people who try to get followers. I have stopped using them. They won't even let you follow any more. Truly worthless.

• Jc
      Mar 16, 2012
    Twitter - contact
    twitter
    New Mexico

I cannot locate a website to contact twitter about slow load and other problems I'm having with the site, my computer is very very slow but twitters site will not load at all or fails to work once in. does anyone know how to contact twitter?

• Ms
      Jun 04, 2013

I can understand "some" things ... But why is "everything" that benefits YOU considered Spam?

• Ms
      Jun 04, 2013

It's like gambling in Las Vegas! Every creative technique that benefits YOU is considered SPAM on social networks! Especially, Twitter!

• Fl
      Sep 27, 2014
    Twitter - What a beautiful site!
    twitter.com

Twitter is the best website for social networking i think. It's really very good to see and reliable to use. Super!

• Pa
      Sep 30, 2014
    Twitter - Twitter is hard
    Texas City
    Texas

I don't love twitter because this is little hard for me.But this is also a great social network.I sometimes use twitter, but some people permanently like twitter.This is best for someone.

• Va
      Sep 30, 2014
    Twitter - I dont like twitter
    Texas City
    Texas

Twitter is best but i don't like twitter so much.I am 20 years old boy.Twitter is some hard for me.But i use twitter one times in a week.But in the world twitter has many popularity.