TvAddicts.tv / A rip off artist of a company!
February of 2007 I ordered the dvd set Babylon 5: Seasons 1-5 for $120. When the package arrived they had shipped me a set of dvd's for some tv show "Ed" which I had never heard of and did not want. I called and was told to send it back and they would ship the correct item. I sent it back... and waited. Since then I have had 14 email messages go back and forth with them always promising to send my order. The last message on 1-9-08 I was told they would be sending me the tracking number. I have not heard since then, and even sent another message two weeks later that got no response. I went to the web site and see that they advertise the Babylon 5 series so must have it. But they have deactivated any connection on the website to send them an email. If you click on "contact us" you go to a page that tells you that you can email them any time but gives no email address. They seem to be stealing from people left and right.
More TvAddicts.tv Complaints & Reviews
- TvAddicts.tv - Scam and rip off! 
- TvAddicts.tv - Scam and abuse! 
- TvAddicts.tv - Terrible rip off!
- TvAddicts.tv - let down with online order 
- TvAddicts.tv - No refund for faulty goods!
- TvAddicts.tv - Very disappointing service indeed 
- TvAddicts.tv - Sub-par Merchandise
- TvAddicts.tv - Never Received DVDs
- TvAddicts.tv - Order never received