TvAddicts.tv / A rip off artist of a company!

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

February of 2007 I ordered the dvd set Babylon 5: Seasons 1-5 for $120. When the package arrived they had shipped me a set of dvd's for some tv show "Ed" which I had never heard of and did not want. I called and was told to send it back and they would ship the correct item. I sent it back... and waited. Since then I have had 14 email messages go back and forth with them always promising to send my order. The last message on 1-9-08 I was told they would be sending me the tracking number. I have not heard since then, and even sent another message two weeks later that got no response. I went to the web site and see that they advertise the Babylon 5 series so must have it. But they have deactivated any connection on the website to send them an email. If you click on "contact us" you go to a page that tells you that you can email them any time but gives no email address. They seem to be stealing from people left and right.

Comments

• Ba
      4th of Feb, 2008

Where did you get an address to send it back? My item from them came from Canada and then they gave me some bogus address in Miami, FL to mail back to. UPS says it doesn't exist.