TTDttd is a major corrupted

ttd is a most corrupted organization i have ever seen.Even small scale servents ask for bribe there.No proper maintanance even though they are getting more income.Barbers should not charge pilgrims but they are demanding for bribe.

• Y Rajasekhar Reddy's Response, May 19, 2018

Please refund my amount as soon as possible. thanks

• LeoVipin's Response, Aug 28, 2019

Need action

Comments

Aug 22, 2011

I just paid $24, 31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34, 26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68, 18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

• Yo
      Mar 27, 2016

तिरुमला मे नावी पैसे लेते है...रुम वाले रूम छोडते समय खुशी बोल के पैसे मागते है। दुकान दार एम आर पी से जादा बढाकर कूछ भी भाव लगा कर देवसथान का नाम खराब कर रहे है

• Gu
      Jul 07, 2018

Dear sir,

I have booked a ticket for kalyan utsav seva for 8th Oct 2018 and 30 th Oct 2018 on 06.07.2018.I have done it on online and the payment of rs.2000.00 was deducted from my Axis Bank savings account.I contacted the toll free number several times, but there was no response. I have got this message i.e. collect/Tirupati/ EO/TTD online/seq no:[protected]@11.41 AM for 8 th Oct 2018 and collect/Tirupati/ EO/TTD online/seq no:[protected]@1.51 PM for 30 th Oct 2018.I have not received the kalyan utsav darshan tickets till now.kindly look into matter and send the tickets as early as possible.please convey through my E- mail ID.

Regards,
    G.GUNASHEKAR

• Af
      Aug 15, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - TTD

Delete unknown complaints

• Yr
      Aug 20, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Refund against cancelled transaction (accommodation)
    SECUNDRABAD
    India

I was cancelled my accommodation as on 21 April 18. Refund not yet received. Please update my complaint. Earlier I was sent mail to ttd. No use.

Oct 14, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Chappals stand
    India

Hi, am Chalama Reddy . I Put my chappals at chappals putting area . Someone theft my chappals . No one is not responsible about this . So please put token system for chappals storage . Many of the devotees facing the same issue . Please provide token policy there as early as possible .

• Ho
      Oct 21, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - specil dharshanm tikctes
    Toranagllu
    India

Sir Iam booked special darshsnam tickets but it's not genaret tickets and amount is cut in my account 1200 rupes so sir plz as soon as possibul refund my debit card plz ...

• Ra
      Oct 31, 2018
    TTD - eo
    bhimavaram

Namo Venkatesaya!

Change TTD EO in the place of Great Worker

Dr. D. Sambasiva Rao garu great worker for all piligrims in tirumala

Tirumala is great development.

TTD EO Change decission toooooo wooooooooooorst decission.

Obulasetty Rama prasad

Nov 04, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Un parliamentary words speaking
    Chittoor dostict
    India

TTD padmavathi room booking counter iam asking one room but he is rejecting and he says un parliamentary words

• Sv
      Nov 20, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Cost of tea at tirumala
    Hyderabad
    India

Please look into TEA seller. 1. Very small quantity. 2. Very less tea products ie. Tea powder, milk, sugar. 3. Rs.10/-for tea and Rs.15/- for coffee. Looting of devotees.plesae save devotees.

• Ve
      Dec 13, 2018
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - collecting exorbitant booking charges
    chennai
    balaj.in

i am advocate bangalore...recently on 19/11/2018 i booked a online darrhsna ticket through one of the online portal Balaji http://www.balaj.in/ [protected]@gmail.com presuming that this is also valid TTD seva online ...booked ticket to 10 family members ...for 300/- tickets for that the they charged exorbitant amount of Amount Rs 6180.00

• Sr
      Jan 05, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - I am complaining and requesting about children who participate in darshan
    Hyderabab
    India

Sir, Here I'm requesting to you ttd officers. please kindly provide separate route darshanam for small kids. I attended darshanam on 20th Dec. I saw many parents are suffering who has under 3yrs children also. if anything happens. That's very awkward for TTD.

• Ev
      Jan 22, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Amount refund
    131/72, town railway station road Salem
    Salem
    [protected]@gmail.com

Ibooked tickets for 4 members through mobile app on 2-1-2019.in the I'd of [protected]@gmail.com.i will done all process correctly.then my amount debited but tickets not confirmed Booking ID-ID02011900229869, ID02011935827218

• Cs
      Feb 26, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - 300/- online booking declined
    Tirupati

Sir
    I have booked for 300/- on line darsan tickets for April 19th. But the transaction s are declined and the amount debited to my account . Hence I request you to verify and repay the amount .
    Tr no. Ido3021918153056
    Ido3021908224644
    Ido3021974775261
    Thanking you sir
    Thangaraj
    Mobile [protected]

• Bp
      May 05, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - I am book for special. Entry darsan tickets but not booked.i want to refund my money.
    Krishnapatnam port.
    India

Hlo sir i booked special entry darsan tickets for my family members.but tickets not confirmed.but amount debited from my account.7 day are passing.plese refund my money as soon as possible.thanq sir.

• Ko
      Jun 17, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Kalyan vedika tirumala
    TTD kalyana vedika tirumala
    India

Purohit is not available at the time seducled due to money demand he is absconded. Purohit name: ramanatha sharma

• Ha
      Jul 08, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Booking
    1-4/4-9 Mahathi building kamakotinagar

On namo venkatesaya

I have booked seven tickets on ttd online...due some unconditional reasons I can't make darshan can I cancel the ticket n booked for another dates...

• Ra
      Jul 14, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Preponment ment or postponment of darshan tickets
    A1,ALLAHABAD BANK HSG NUTAN SOC, 2ND KOL
    India

I had booked tickets of darshan errounously today at 6.00 o clock of 8.8.19 of 3pm. Slot.and after 5 minutes i recognised that I had committed a mistake of booking 8..8.19, instead of 07.08.19.

You please preponed my tickets as requested refund the amount.

Please reply

Vedpathak
    [protected]

• Th
      Jul 27, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Divya darshanam foot path
    H.NO.15-1-91 KESHAVAPUR JAMMIKUNTA MANDAL
    India

Sir we took the token buth the employe who are at the galigopuram they cant stick the timing sticker &we r coming near to the mokalla parvatham there is 1 token inspector he told that the token is not vallid u go and stick the sticker at 800 no.step but we left 2500 step what the solition

• Dh
      Sep 02, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Threats in foot path
    India

There are some gang disturbing footpath devotees by asking money.. Fakely saying they lost their money purse... I have seen more than 4 gangs near road connecting steps.. Kindly take some actions on them
    Photos of some of them attached

• Sh
      Sep 02, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Laddu
    India

Black stone found in laddu while eating

• Le

Sep 03, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - My footwear theft by cleaning people
    Prijesh pj , payyappilly house,thammanam p.o, Kochi 682032
    India

I came yesterday (27/08/2019) tirumala for darshan and before to sure I kept my footwear on the rack infront of kalyanakatta entry and when I arrived at About 10 am after the darshan, the cleaning workers were mercilessly carrying a cart full of sandals, I humbly appeal to you to kindly and remedy my mental anguish

• Ap
      Sep 24, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Refund amount
    India

I have purchased one kalyanotsavam ticket 1000/- at coming dec21 but transaction has been failed and but money has deducted it was really disgusting!!!and said that it will refunded withing 7 working days but its a dream it has not come yet!!???

Sep 28, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Govinda iOS app
    India

kindly enable iOS Govinda app.. we are unable to find Govinda App in Apple App Store.. Kindly renew it and make it available for devotees using iPhone.. Om Namo Venktesaya

• Na
      Oct 08, 2019
    Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Non hindu member as assistant executive officer
    India

As mentioned above the assistant executive officer at ttd jayaroa nelaballi is a Christian but how a non hindu member is placed at reputed officer. Please kindly take action against him. You can check the image of him a jesus photo is hanging on wall.remove him from a reputed post as earlier as possible.