Trump University / Fraud

I was scammed out of tens of thousands and after realizing the atrocities of the deception and fraud have been fighting back. If you join me in this fight against Trump University, we can make a difference. I created this list because after researching myself I obtained some invaluable ideas from posters online but nothing was compiled all in one place. I realized I could help be part of the solution by sharing all of the information I acquired myself through meticulous hard work and investigation. This is a tribute to the "little guy" that can and will fight back!!

Mi

Comments

• We
      31st of Jan, 2010

Ya I spent $10, 000 with Trump university for 5 phone calls and a pakage of CD's. I was supposed to be metored over the phone by a "so called" credited investor, but after five conversations I realized the mentor was less educated than I was in Real Estate and quickly became uninterested in talking to him. At the time I was so busy and had enough money I just said forget it. Now 2 years later I want my money back, but highly doubt that will happen. Trump university along with Russ Whitney and all his companies are scams as far as I am concerned. These company`s or seminars are the biggest rip off to get you to feel like you are makeing the right decision on your path to finnacial freedom. I have purchased all of there classes and went to all of them as well however the classes are set up to pound in your head the lies that they are trained to tell you nothing you buy from anyone of these so called credited investors will make you any better of a person in fact the only one that i had purchased that made me even a little bit of personal wealth is the anthony robbins self help coaching cd`s so look at all of the scams they have done over the years and ask them to prove that someone they have paid back with the money they invested and if its even legal they are legal scamers of the united states and if you ask me I will never tell anyone to trust ether person Trump or Whitney and all there company`s yours trully ( we the people)

• Tr
      30th of Apr, 2010

Trump University Class Action Lawsuit Filed!

A nationwide Trump University (40 Wall Street, New York, NY) consumer fraud class action lawsuit has been filed!

To be a part of the Trump University class action lawsuit, Get involved in the case, OR Provide information about your experience

CONTACT the class action law firm handling the case:

Zeldes & Haeggquist, LLP

619-342-8000

ambere@zhlaw.com

www.zhlaw.com

Keywords: Trump University Scam, Trump University Review, Trump University Complaint