Trislimusa.com / unauthorized charges

NV, United States Review updated:
Wanted only sample, Charged almost 200.00 for products I never authorized. Only want to refund 90% of money, something about restocking charge, for something I didn't order

More Trislimusa.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ki
  11th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i want a refund & i need some help in how to do this & to make sure that proper procedures are taken to convict the f... parties guilty of these scams
Fa
  24th of Feb, 2009
i authorized for 4.95 to be taken from my account for the shipping and handling for a trial offer. they took 149.85 plus 15.95 without my permission. when i called to complain they told me they would refund the 149.85 but not the 15.95. as a result of the charges, i have two ovedrafts for 32.00 each. they refused to refund those. if i do not get my money, i will sue
  4th of Mar, 2009
same thing has happened to me, i also started receiving solicitaion calls regarding the same credit card's last four digits from different companies promising me $100.00 in free gas vouchers if i agreed to let them charge my card $1.00 (yes one dollar) I think I received over 10 - 15 calls for this in a short period of time...this alerted me after about 2 days and I called my card company and found out I was able to view my acct. on line, so I did. Boy was I surprised...
I was charged 3 times @ $4.95 and another one of $49.95. I called my card and changed my number and the next call I got from the people promising me $100.00 in gas vouchers for $1.00...didn't call anymore when I told them that I closed the account. I didn't get any more calls for almost 3 weeks until this past weekend, only it was some other company and as of yet I haven't heard from them either when I let them know I closed the account. The BAD thing is my credit card will not back me on this because they said I provided them with the card number via the enternet...I told them I only approved the one time charge not four charges over a 2 month period...I am still fighting it...H E L P!!!
Rh
  16th of Mar, 2009
DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OR CHARGE ME FOR ANYMORE! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS ANYWAY! AND TO TOP ALL THAT OFF ITS NOT WORKING!!! SO AGAIN, DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OR CHARGE ME FOR ANYMORE!!! RHONDA TOWNSEND, 1018 CR 104, CARTHAGE, TEXAS 75633
I want a refund I was chang 149.99 in I donot no way I call my bank
I WANT A REFUND
  16th of Mar, 2009
I well like a phone number
Ch
  7th of Apr, 2009
I would like to receive a refund for unauthorized charges. Phone # listed is for a private residence. I was told of a one time charge of $4.95 and then charged a $149! Cannot find any way to get in touch w/company to receive a refund for these and to cancel any further shipments.
La
  26th of Apr, 2009
Do not send me anymore of this Trislim for it's a rip off ! I only agreed to a trail period for a one time fee of $4.95 and receive another charge as well for $149.85 & &15.95 That I Didn't authorize . So expect to here from me personality on monday 4/27/09
  27th of Apr, 2009
I also had the same experience, actually got into an argument over the phone...what a rip off..they don't even give you the chance to get through the entire sample before they charge your account. I am now getting back 135.00..so they say. They charged my account 149.95 plus 15 for shipping!! The stuff does not work!! I have the phone number...1877-238-2124...Good Luck!!
  27th of Apr, 2009
I also had the same experience, actually got into an argument over the phone!! What a rip off, they don't even give you a chance to try the full sample before they take your money!!! They also charged me almost 200.00...and are not giving me back the entire refund!! The stuff does not work!! Phone number is 1-877-238-2124. Good Luck!
Ge
  28th of Apr, 2009
trislim is one big rip off, people should not be fooled into ordering this product on line.the compeny should be closed down an not allowed on the internet.
Na
  9th of May, 2009
I too received 3 bottles that I did not authorize and will not pay for.
Nancy Larson
Tr
  21st of May, 2009
You can email me at corporate@trislimusa.com if you have any issues and I will be able to help you with your issues. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices
Fe
  25th of May, 2009
Isn't that nice, "Glen", from "TriSlim Corporate Offices" wants us to think he is bending over backwards to help. "Glen" has been posting a lot of these messages lately - just google this "TriSlim Fraud", you'll get a lot of hits. This company is nothing but a fraud. They offer free trial products, then hit your credit card with exorbitant, reoccurring charges - whether you cancel the product or not. When you try to cancel, they are very willing to refund all your money, except for 5 dollars or so... Multiply that by many thousands, and that's a nice payday! For kicks, call the toll free number on your credit card statement, notice that they don't say the company they work for, only "Customer Service". If you pressure them, they insist on getting your name and zipcode first, then they know the company. Be sure to file a report with your state attorney general's office - companies like these give the internet a bad name.
Ka
  12th of Jul, 2009
I called the trislim company and canceled the plan with the time frame and when I got my credit card statement noticed I was also charged the 77.55 and 88.55 and shipping. How can they charge when you called and canceled? When I called the 877-238-2124 number they said I hadnt called. I know I did!!! How can we get this corrected. brenda
Be
  19th of Jul, 2009
the ad on T.V. said it was free, but when i received my bank statement they took 77.oo out of my account
Ba
  16th of Aug, 2009
Oh my god, the same thing happen to me today, This was my carnote money they took now I m going to get
my car repo. I cry to these people for almost 45min begging for my money back before they told me they will give me
90% of the money back in 5 to 7 days. I have never ever agree for them to take it off my card anyway. I thought free trail meant free trail. They took from me 77.55, 88.55 and 2.95. Im so upset now but what can you do now?
I will never ever use my credit card on line ever again. Barbara
Co
  15th of Sep, 2009
I am notifying Trislim that I want a complete refund for product I didn't order. I have cancelled everything and have several confirmation numbers with promises that it is cancelled and yet I keep getting product. Companies like this should not be allowed to do business and dupe people over and over again.
Sa
  14th of Nov, 2009
I ordered the free bottle and gave all information asked for...the young lady I spoke with told me if I did not want the product to cancel when ever I received the promotional product. She told me to call 1-887-238-2124 and cancel at which point that is exactly what I did. While checking my account because my balance was not what I calculated it to be, I realized I had alot of unauthorized charges on my account. My charges total $321.20. I contacted the company and spoke with an Ashland, whom I explained my situation too. This young lady was so horribly nasty and rude...she told me that I was lying because their system registers every time a person calls and that had I called they would have discontinued the drafts. I explained to her that I did not want to get my attorney involved and that I never authorized any drafts passed the initial draft for the shipping and handling of the initial product. She again stated that she saw no registry of me calling in. I asked this young lady for a supervisor and she said, "why they are only going to tell you what I said". I hung up with her and called back and got a gentleman named Francis that gave me the website to corporate...all I want is a refund of my money and no future debits from your company.