Trayvad / Failure to supply goods paid for

Our church ordered 2 coat racks from this company and have never received them. The check was cashed 5 weeks ago. They do not respond to emails, and their voice mail box is full. What a disappointment to be ordering for a church and get ripped off!

Comments

• In
      19th of Mar, 2007

My company ordered a wall/coat rack for a model home from Trayvad on feb. 21, 2007. They cashed check, i have left several phone messages and have sent numerous emails... no response, please look up complaints against Trayvad before even considering ordering from them... rip off company!

• Be
      20th of Mar, 2007

Ordered a luggage rack. Sent check, checked cleared, product never delivered. Not able to reach by phone or e-mail.

• Br
      25th of Apr, 2007

I had a terrible time as well, I placed an order and never received it. I sent many emails and many letters still no response. When i threatened to come down there from Minnesota and cause them some problems my 2 pyramid ash trays magically showed up. I said if I wanted to find them all i would have to do is place a phony order, mail a check and wait at the bank they cashed my last check at.

Here's another good idea send a check and report the check book stolen, when they cash it you'll find them.

3rd of Oct, 2007

Ordered a laundry basket. Sent check, check cleared, product never delivered. Not able to reach by phone or e-mail.
    John

• Li
      10th of Oct, 2007

Same old story. Paid with check which was cashed and no mdse! Several emails and one phone message and no responses. Mailbox is always full so you can't leave another message. Turning it over to my lawyer!