Tranquility Alley / Merchandise or refund never received

1 IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-617-5300

I placed a order with tranquility alley in March 2008. I have yet to receive the merchandise or a refund of $133.80. I have made many attempts to notify them by email and phone. They don't respond to your emails. They did attempt to offer other merchandise "ONE TIME" and after I selected another item I was told via email that they were checking to see if they could get the merchandise. They are scammers. They adverstise merchandise they don't have. They ignore you and they really don't care once they receive your money. Please be advised that I have made many purchases on-line with other vendors and Ithis has been my WORST experience. I am so distraught with this transaction!!! By the way I found the same merchandise for half the price on another wrought iron decor on-line store.
What should be my next step?????? They still have my money. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE anything from them...I wish that I had seen the complaints against TRANQUILITY ALLEY before placing this order with them.

Pamela Jefferies

Comments

• Ta
      10th of Nov, 2008

I was just scammed as well and I am interested in sueing them. I am so enranged and everytime I call them there is no answer. I purchased a bag for 300$ and never recieved it. They sent me an email saying they "just now" recieved the bag returned and it was damaged and asked if I would like to exchange it. What can we do about it?

18th of Mar, 2009

Tara, honey, I was just robbed by this company "scammer" named Anita Lnageland or if u would rather call her Anita Bolsoni, and I am out for sueing her also. I have 8K of her inventory in my house, that she was hired by my attorney to stage, and It aint going anywhere until she is STOPPED!!! Lets get all these people together that have been on this site to report her wrong doings, and lets do something about it! Please e-mail me if u r interested. I have addresses, phone numbers and two different last names for her. I will be very happy to shere this information with those who are interested in stopping her. cjmm26@comcast.net this is my e-mail.